kabintak

Funny you should mention that :)

The first production model hit Adrian's desk last week and, when he has finished the final touches to his last Gaim ships, it will be one of the first up on the painting block. Expect a general release next month.

I hope it looks as cool as the origional did.

We had one in the case at Origins...I actually liked it better than the original. Or even the origional ! 8)

And for those who will be at GenCon...I'll have some Gaim ships painted up for the case. :)

Cheers,
Bry

Okay so any word on the G'Vrahn? I have a Narn player that has been bugging me about that ship since Armageddon. He really wants to buy the ship and considering the way the original looked that might be the only ship that gets me to buy into the Narn, one of the 3 factions (or 5 if you count the 3 eras of EA as different factions) that I don't currently have at least 4 war of.

katadder said:
do we get to see pics yet? after all these are armageddon ships not 2e ones ;)

dare I say it... if these ships are in after some time what about... the DRAKH!!

hiffano said:
katadder said:
do we get to see pics yet? after all these are armageddon ships not 2e ones ;)

dare I say it... if these ships are in after some time what about... the DRAKH!!
They're hiding and sowing conflict among the younger races. They won't show themselves until it's time to strike.

hiffano said:

All ships that are either witing for models or are new for 2e we are aiming to get ready for the launch of 2e. Yay, even the Mothership. . .

Hiffano: Had a chat to the sculptor late last week - the master should be ready now, just waiting for confirmation. As soon as I have a pic, you'll be the first to see it :)

EXELLENT! drakh and narn we will be spoilt for choice, not that my bank manager will thank you, can we pre order these and the 2 ed book?

msprange said:
hiffano said:

All ships that are either witing for models or are new for 2e we are aiming to get ready for the launch of 2e. Yay, even the Mothership. . .

Hiffano: Had a chat to the sculptor late last week - the master should be ready now, just waiting for confirmation. As soon as I have a pic, you'll be the first to see it :)

I may have to get my drakh out and finish painting them now.

Back