Here's a Psi chart I've worked on...

To Tha Moon!

Banded Mongoose
I worked on this chart for expanding Psionics a while back. Some of it is self-explanatory. Like Translate - if you can read someone's mind, you can Translate their thoughts. I never got around to finishing it, so a bunch of Cost and Time Required are missing. But this is an extension of the chart from The Traveller Book and includes powers and ideas from Mongoose, , MegaTraveller, The New Era, T4, Alternity, Aeon Trinity, and even novels which have Psionics of some sort.

If you come up with Cost and Time for a power, please post them here so some other Travellers can use them

Also, here's an article on my blog for other ideas, too.

More 'flavor' for your Psionics

Attachments

• PSIChart.pdf
    25.6 KB · Views: 22
There should be 3 times required, one for taking your time (giving you a +2) and one for rushing (giving a -2). Though some psions that are very quick.

You have the assault cost as 10 - it is 8. It may have changed between editions.

Is the time required the time to cast or the duration? I assume the former, a duration column would be useful.

There should be 3 times required, one for taking your time (giving you a +2) and one for rushing (giving a -2). Though some psions that are very quick.

You have the assault cost as 10 - it is 8. It may have changed between editions.

Is the time required the time to cast or the duration? I assume the former, a duration column would be useful.
Excellent advice! Sorry I didn't see this before. I don't get notified of responses for some reason. I'd have say that the Time Required is the time it takes to do the power. Duration of Effect is something different. I've been thinking about redoing the chart, but that's on the backburner for now.

Back