JTAS II Kickstarter - Ends Sunday 3pm UTC!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
The Kickstarter for the new set of Journals of the Travellers' Aid Society ends this Sunday at 3pm UTC, and we have had a lot of stretch goals unlocked!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1990654819/traveller-rpg-the-journal-of-the-travellers-aid-society-ii

If you pledge now, you will receive:

* Three Journals in a Slipcase
* Another three Journals unlocked by stretch goals
* A Travellers' Aid Society cloth path to show your membership
* An invitation to playtest the new Pioneer RPG next year

And if you pledge at the premium level, you will also receive a Starport Guide to the Spinward Marches.

Right now we are closing on a stretch goal that will grant increased bonuses to the creatives behind Traveller, so swing by, have a look at the previews we have been posting and see what all the fuss is about!

travksfinal.jpg

What does it mean to make a pledge for this Kickstarter? I'm new to this Kickstarter stuff, as you can imagine.

Do I have to submit my debit card details on Kickstarter? What does the whole process entail?

Thank you :)

IanBruntlett said:
What does it mean to make a pledge for this Kickstarter? I'm new to this Kickstarter stuff, as you can imagine.

Do I have to submit my debit card details on Kickstarter? What does the whole process entail?

Thank you :)

The Backer Question FAQ is pretty good for Kickstarter: https://help.kickstarter.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000499033-Backer-questions

(why the forum want's to '...' the url, I don't know, but you should be able to click on it
or reconstruct without the spaces:
https:// help.kickstarter.com/ hc/ en-us/ categories/ 115000499033-Backer-questions

Thank you very much for everyone's support and confidence in what we are doing.

Update coming tomorrow!

Crap I missed it. I was planning on backing today and forgot. There’s no opportunity after the campaigns ended is there?

I find it quite interesting that the Journal of the Travellers Aid Society from nbr 7 onwards is only available via the Kickstarter process. I became very concerned with the first lot of this group and due to the time it took to actually arrive I never became involved in any other Kickstarter. This now means that JTAS 13 to 30 odd are not available to me in any form. They do not appear on the Mongoose site to buy via any other method. Not happy with this situation.

This now means that JTAS 13 to 30 odd are not available to me in any form. They do not appear on the Mongoose site to buy via any other method. Not happy with this situation.
Nor to anyone else.
As of yet, 12 is the latest issue. 7-12 should begin trickling into general availability very soon (see the Release Schedule). As a Kickstart participant, I only received my physical copies of 7-12 a week or two ago.

I find it quite interesting that the Journal of the Travellers Aid Society from nbr 7 onwards is only available via the Kickstarter process. I became very concerned with the first lot of this group and due to the time it took to actually arrive I never became involved in any other Kickstarter. This now means that JTAS 13 to 30 odd are not available to me in any form. They do not appear on the Mongoose site to buy via any other method. Not happy with this situation.
I'm not sure why you think that is the case. 7-12 are on the release schedule for the coming months. 7-8 should be out shortly, 9-10 next month, and 11-12 in March. I'm sure the extras like the slipcase are not available any more. But the actual journals are. Just not as quickly as the Kickstarters got them.

Back