Is there any ITALIAN playing Conan?

Irvius

Mongoose
Hello!

I'm an italian master of Conan rpg since April 2004. I'm wondering if there is another italian player/master to share impressions and suggestion with.

Ciao a tutti!

I am an US enthusiast of CONAN RPG, and I started a thread not long ago entitled "RPG in other lands/languages."

It would be interesting to learn about your experiences playing Conan in Italy. Do you feel the need to translate game terms into Italian, or do you make use of the rules in English/American?

yeah, i live near varese, in lombardia and i've been mastering a campaign in conan's world since january.
and i know there's at least another italian guy in this forum.

Irvius said:
Hello!

I'm an italian master of Conan rpg since April 2004. I'm wondering if there is another italian player/master to share impressions and suggestion with.

Ciao a tutti!

Who let the Italian in???!!!

Just kidding. Welcome.

HLD

On behalf of all (sane) members, welcome.
And as toothill man would say: "good that you are here old man 8) welcome to the boards :D "

Yogah of Yag said:
I am an US enthusiast of CONAN RPG, and I started a thread not long ago entitled "RPG in other lands/languages."

It would be interesting to learn about your experiences playing Conan in Italy. Do you feel the need to translate game terms into Italian, or do you make use of the rules in English/American?

very often the official translatiuons suck. so we prefer to use original language handbooks. When we are talking about rules we use italian or english terms as they were the same thing...you can say hide-nascondersi, climb-scalare, power attack-attacco poderoso and everyone will understand in both languages.

Hallo Irvius!
I'll be a master of Conan rpg after we're ending the current Forgotten Realms' campaign.

• Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:59 pm Post subject: Is there any ITALIAN playing Conan?

• Perhaps i'm too late... :oops:

Sorry for my terrible language

Very good!

I returned in this forum just 2 days ago and now I see italians in here!
I live near Rome and i prefer original language rules, we have no troubles with that...
So at least 3 italians parties play Conan!
Anyone interested in an italian PBF game of Conan?
Just tell me!

Bye for now

I'm from Florence.
I like original languages rules too, but my future(?) players do not know english, so I think ther will be some problem, when we' re going to starting Conan campaings.
Forget me but what's PBF ?

Back