Into the Fire II Tournament - Registration Details

Oh and are missile & energy mine variants allowed? I would asume so since most of the stats are from SFOS.

Cool thanks Matt :) Definitely adds variety to tourney fleets.

But considering this, and the fact that the Armageddon Sagittarius is now BETTER than the tournament version, I have only one thing to say...
10x SAG 4TW!

The most widely-known "broken" fleet, just got a huge upgrade. Did anyone actually playtest this? And yes I'd like some cheese with my whine please ;)

Reborn said:
Grrrr can't decide whether to play as Centauri or mixed Abbai/Brakiri.
Since we're at SFOS rules with Armageddon amendments, I'd assume a combined League fleet won't be allowed.

Do you really think we are going to have to play against people with 10 X Sagittarius. All seems such a waste of what could have been an enjoyable day.....

Can't we just kill those people on the way in

Just incase I have to be beaten by such a fleet, is there any way to beat them with a centauri fleet??

Buy the large scale Octurion and throw them at your opponent in the hopes of concussingh him :lol:

Captain Kremmen said:
Do you really think we are going to have to play against people with 10 X Sagittarius. All seems such a waste of what could have been an enjoyable day.....
*Shrug* who knows... it does seem to be a more popular fleet in the US tournaments from what I've seen though. There haven't been any at the 3 tourney's I've been to, but that could be because of this next question...

Captain Kremmen said:
Can't we just kill those people on the way in
Yes.

Captain Kremmen said:
Just incase I have to be beaten by such a fleet, is there any way to beat them with a centauri fleet??
Yes... roll very good, and hope they roll very bad.

can we just bring the relevant parts of the tourney pack :) dont wanna print off all those EA/vorlon/shadow lists, just the rulings and FAQs etc.

Burger said:
Reborn said:
Grrrr can't decide whether to play as Centauri or mixed Abbai/Brakiri.
Since we're at SFOS rules with Armageddon amendments, I'd assume a combined League fleet won't be allowed.
In SFOS it says you can choose ships from the other League fleets doesn't it?

As I thought, woot!

Actually that makes life harder.

Centauri, Minbari or Combined League. Goddamn it.

Burger said:
Cool thanks Matt :) Definitely adds variety to tourney fleets.

But considering this, and the fact that the Armageddon Sagittarius is now BETTER than the tournament version, I have only one thing to say...
10x SAG 4TW!

The most widely-known "broken" fleet, just got a huge upgrade. Did anyone actually playtest this? And yes I'd like some cheese with my whine please ;)
This is just incredible. I just hope and pray that the fact it's down as Skirmish is an error slipping through the net and it should be Raid. The small upgrade it's received seems perfectly in line with the decision to make it Raid again.

Please let this be a mistake! (one of six I've found so far - the most important ones are in the timetable of events as they potentially could confuse anyone.)

Oh yeah, the 4th game is a bit short isn't it, and the break between 3rd and 4th is a bit long.

You're doing pretty well at 6, I think I'm on 5, and some of them are fairly pedantic.

Back