insults 3 son of,bride of insults

Death is but another adventure....

( Or journey. Words to the effect of what ever verbal exchange happened
between a swordfighting Captain Cook and Peter Pan.)

Damn, I couldn't even find the exact quotation on IMDB.COM

Conan to an officer surrounded by his men (in Conan the Hunter):

"Will you whimper behind the skirts of these women or will your pit your blade against mine and fight like a man?"

toothill man said:
dead you will be (with best yoda voice :D )

And on that from the art of the producers of a comic called Tozzer, where the school disciplinarian is a parody of SLJ from Pulp Fiction, with a Yoda hand puppet

"A$$hole, long so!"

:lol:

LBH

You pretend to be a mighty warrior but the only thing you ever killed were the louses and the fleas on your filthy body that even the women of your tribe wouldn't touch.

In reply to 'The Kings' last insult.

'You pretend to be a human ( or formorian or El -sub-type creature.) but you are nothing but a filthy louse or flea living on my body that even the females of my tribe won't touch.'

My apollogies if you think I am just rippping you off there, though I thought it may be a very apt retort.

BTW, I have just been reading a story called 'Babytalk' taken from 'Low-Life' in 2000AD magazine. Wether you buy it or read it or not.

They had some insults or curses however you may see them. Coming from the mouths of intellectually advanced ninja babys.

' Now, hairy one-eye, big dark death is here'

' You should never have picked the nose of things that do not concern you.'

'Yes'

' A newborn age is here, a baby age. '

' Too bad for you smell heap! '

Perhaps not the most appropiate for this game. I just thought they may have been worth menitioning.

Back to my thinking chair.

Back