In what book do Bor Gunners appear?

A

Anonymous

Title says it all. Which LW book does the Bor Gunners appear?

Im pretty sure the first time we see them is in shadow on the sand when Banadon picks LW up in the skyrider. They are crewing it.

cheers
elSpike out.

elSpike is entirely correct. Dever's notes also expound a bit about the denizens of Bor. The rest is an extrapolation.

-A

I'm taking a stab in the dark, but do they appear in the Fall of Blood Mountain? I believe it is actually set in Bor, but I do not have the book.

Not specifically referred to as a dwarven gunner, but in The Jungle of Horrors, I think one of the encounters is in a small hut, where you find a dwarf with one of those rifles.

I just got the RPG yesterday, so haven't had time to go in depth, but I noticed that the Dwarf gunners starting age is 40 +3D6, while their middle age is 50. Are they really meant to start the game in their middle age (or close to it)?

Correct. Borese spend a good deal of the youth and adulthood serving Bor. By the time they are freed up to "adventure", they are older than most starting characters. That said, you can make a PC any age you wish; the chart is just a suggestion! :)

-A

Nyxator said:
Book 26 is full of dwarven gunners, as it takes place in Bor.

Good luck trying to get a copy if you haven't already. :shock:

I'm not planning on taking out a second mortgage meself! :lol:

Mongoose August said:
Correct. Borese spend a good deal of the youth and adulthood serving Bor. By the time they are freed up to "adventure", they are older than most starting characters. That said, you can make a PC any age you wish; the chart is just a suggestion! :)

-A

That's what I thought. Being able to ask questions and exchange ideas with the author of the RPG book means a lot to me (I doubt I'm alone in this too). Thanks a lot August! :D

Holmes said:
Good luck trying to get a copy if you haven't already. :shock:

I'm not planning on taking out a second mortgage meself! :lol:

Fortunately, new Order books were quite common here in Italy, back in late 90's. :)

Back