Important Info on A Call to Arms: Star Fleet

Might as well throw in a vote for keeping the models resin, even though it now looks like I won't get the fleet boxes anytime anywhere near "soon" since I preordered through my LGS. If I'm gonna wait, I want to wait for what I ordered, which was resin.

Absolutely resin!

Even with the bad mold slippage lines on my first couple packs, cleaning up resin is a snap. It takes for frick'n ever though with the sloppy molding issues. Other than that, it's light, paints up wonderfully and I like it better than hard plastic or metal.

My two cents.

Very soon now - we have a plan of action and are just getting our ducks in a line. Should have some news towards the end of this week/beginning of next, along with some firm dates!

Just noticed that the fleet box's have just changed from pre order to in stock on the website. Does this mean that issues around the miniatures has been sorted and are now aviailable to ship?

Just a bit confused as i thought everything was on hold?

viper1 said:
Just noticed that the fleet box's have just changed from pre order to in stock on the website. Does this mean that issues around the miniatures has been sorted and are now aviailable to ship?

Just the Federation box set, as they are starting to move out. Klingon and then Romulan will quickly follow!

msprange said:
viper1 said:

Just the Federation box set, as they are starting to move out. Klingon and then Romulan will quickly follow!

Yea but what about this relaunch-thingie?

Will the miniatures be available even before the relaunch? So what's the effect of relaunch then?

VERY sweet.

Sounds to me like you're saying if we want to start collecting right now we can.

We simply have to order from the website.

No problems with that from my end. I'll be placing my first order for models this week!

Just another question for you Matt,

Does the mini rulebook included with the fleetbox's have all the info included in the full size version or is it a streamlined version?

Streamlined - all the actual rules, but no background info, no scenarios or campaign, only three fleets, a few other bits and pieces.

Good for a quick reference at a tournament but you will want the hardback for home!

Back