• B: Burger's wording from the other thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C: Bring back P&P original wording

• D: Bin hunting packs completely, I've had enough

• Total voters
Triggy said:
But what will happen to this rule officially?
Good question, I know we've had an "initial" ruling on it but it would be good for a final confirmation before the event.[/quote]

Well I'd reckon that unless we hear different the final ruling is the text as written in the eratta download.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Well I'd reckon that unless we hear different the final ruling is the text as written in the eratta download.

Agreed. While I may prefer my At One with the Universe special rule (also known as the Brivari rule :) - which BTW is the correct spelling according to the scripts), it is looking like this is what we have now.

Cheers, Gary

lastbesthope said:
Triggy said:
Good question, I know we've had an "initial" ruling on it but it would be good for a final confirmation before the event.

LBH[/quote]

well its suspended now for the tourney and my guess would be indefinately...........

Chandler said:
Ok I know the mibari should have one, but what? Maybe something to do with a commander who drinks alcohol to fly into a blood lust? :wink:
That would be Admiral Drala'La, who, during the Earth-Minbari War, captured a freighter loaded with rum and has been consuming the cargo one bottle at a time ever since. Long term exposure has modified the usual Minbari reaction to alcohol and Drala'La's behaviour now follows a predictable routine. First he starts to sing, to the discomfort, not to mention distraction, of everyone on the ship and anyone else with an open comms channel. Then he becomes aggressive, probably the only reason he still has a job, for several engagements have owed their success to a well-timed bottle of rum. Next he becomes melancholy. There are those who say that the story about the Religious Caste finding Minbari souls in Humans is just a cover-up and that the real reason for the surrender at the Battle of the Line was that Drala'La had just finished off the last bottle in a crate. Finally the admiral dozes off, giving everyone a well-needed break, by which time the battle is usually decided one way or another.

Special action only available to a ship on which Admiral Drala'La is placed:
Open Another Bottle!
For 1D3 (1D6 divided by 2, rounded up) turns, Drala'La treats the crew to "She was only Worker Caste but she knew how to make it last". CQ on the flagship drops by 1, fleet initiative drops to -1, as everyone within earshot tries to find earplugs.
Next, for 1D6 turns, Drala'La becomes aggressive. CQ becomes its usual value +1, fleet initiative becomes +5, and the flagship's most powerful weapon gains +1AD.
Next, for 1D3 turns, Drala'La becomes melancholy. All stats return to their normal value but each turn roll 2D6. On an 11 or 12, Drala'La orders the whole fleet to surrender regardless of how the battle is going.
After that the Admiral falls flat on his face and plays no further part in the battle. If the flagship had a Command trait, it doesn't any more. Beyond that, all is back to normal.

Da Boss said:
lastbesthope said:
Triggy said:
Good question, I know we've had an "initial" ruling on it but it would be good for a final confirmation before the event.

LBH

well its suspended now for the tourney and my guess would be indefinately...........[/quote]

Saw that post just after I made mine.

LBH

Back