Huh? tantawhat?

Hash said:
What did you order? You should request a refund!

I´ve done that one time (the Neroon...), and it was no problem whatsoever to get my money back (after 6 months, I guess it´s most likely one of the "lost" Armageddon ships)

MustEatBrains said:
katadder said:
also seems to be no sign of the arma ships as yet :(

The Vree ship is supposed to be available soon; I guess the rest will follow after that (re-sculpted and all)

The Vree Z'Takk (and the Drazi Fireraptor) is what I'm waiting for!

Not too sure on the Chavioki...I may wait until there is a re-sculpt ;)

Hash said:
The Vree Z'Takk (and the Drazi Fireraptor) is what I'm waiting for!

Matt said as much in his 2nd ed. thread (or was it "more love for aliens"? one of those) - well, that it´s coming soon, not that you are waiting for it! :wink:

well would like a brivoki as long as its completely changed :) a neroon, and a G'vrahn. that will do me for now for my fleets. already got me adira so thats ok.

Well I ordered 3 T'Loth wings, and 6 Frazi. Still waiting, and its not like they are rare items....2 months later.....nada

You'd have thought that Mongoose would actually focus on the delayed and promised models before bringing out any new ones as this just makes customers more frustrated, especially if they have splashed out and paid in advance for these models.

And even tho I am predominantly an EA player I think that they have been focused on maybe a little too much recently and this has caused even more frustration with players who use other races who do not seem to be getting anything apart from their promised & delayed Arma ships.

And just to throw my tuppence in about the Tantalus, looks like something that was created by the kid that fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, as a model it's ugly, really ugly, so ugly you'd cover it with a paper bag whenever you played it, as an EA design it looks far too kitbashed (you dont just design warships by throwing bits together that you already have in the shipyards!!!)

Reaverman said:
Well I ordered 3 T'Loth wings, and 6 Frazi. Still waiting, and its not like they are rare items....2 months later.....nada

On their way to me right now! I'll be in touch soon!

Back