Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than half

• less than half

• one or two

• Total voters
Got 'em all also. Constantly checking to see when the next release will be. Also have all of the Marvel Conan the Barbarian and Savage Sword series of old along with most of the new comics. Have all the novels and most of the pastiches (attempting to read them all right now...).

HLD

I've got the complete range, print version, including the three different versions of the main rulebook.

And I crave for more! :wink:

With the exception of most of the adventures and the Warriors Companion I collected all- including the printed back issues of S&P and the First and Atlantian Core books.
Doe to the recent news I will be picking up the Adventure Books.

I am about half, and was on the way to the finish when the latest halt to publishing came on. Now I am on hold until I find out where we go from here.

I got all 3 core books, Road of Kings, Scrolls of Skelos, Ruins of Hyboria, and the GM Screen. I dont have the money to buy a lot of splat books, and I like to keep to the basics.

Malcadon said:
I got all 3 core books, Road of Kings, Scrolls of Skelos, Ruins of Hyboria, and the GM Screen. I dont have the money to buy a lot of splat books, and I like to keep to the basics.
I am quite close: AE, Scrolls of Skelos, Ruins of Hyboria, Tito's Trading post (the worse of the lot), the Compendium (another wrong buy) and Tower of the Elephant.

Hervé said:
I've got the complete range, print version, including the three different versions of the main rulebook.

And I crave for more! :wink:

Weren't their 4 deifferent editions of the main book though?

1st edition
Pocket 1st edition
Atlantean
2nd edition

LBH

Well, I broke my 16 book rule for Conan and am lacking 'just' the following, though I think I can live without them...

Messantia
Atlantean Edition (Pocket, dont like pocket editions, as Ive said)
Shadizar
Heretics of Tarantia
Tower of the Elephant (Though theres a version from xoth.net)
Pirate Isles
Free Companies
Catacombs (Which Ill probably pick up soon)
Or that early 'Stones' scenario

I think I have close to 30 books, which is crazy, and would take a lifetime to run through even if we played 6 hours every day for years. I can imagine even just running Trial of Blood alone would see anyone into old age.

PrinceYyrkoon said:
Well, I broke my 16 book rule for Conan and am lacking 'just' the following, though I think I can live without them...

Messantia
Atlantean Edition (Pocket, dont like pocket editions, as Ive said)
Shadizar
Heretics of Tarantia
Tower of the Elephant (Though theres a version from xoth.net)
Pirate Isles
Free Companies
Catacombs (Which Ill probably pick up soon)
Or that early 'Stones' scenario

I think I have close to 30 books, which is crazy, and would take a lifetime to run through even if we played 6 hours every day for years. I can imagine even just running Trial of Blood alone would see anyone into old age.
You miss a very good adventure if you don't have Heretics of Tarantia (Pirate Isles is also a great book).

I marked myself "complete" though I don't have the AE pocket edition, the early "Signs & Portents" articles (issues 1 through 25) that weren't reprinted in the Compendium (though I'm only really sorry about not having Vincent's Tortage write-up :x ) and the map that was supposed to come with the GM's screen.

Also, having the 2nd edition Secrets of Skelos I, of course, didn't bother tracking down the Scrolls of Skelos from 1st edition. Oh, and I missed out on the nice, shiny replacement map for Shadizar: City of Wickedness (I just have the little downloadable version :( ).

While we're on the subject of supplements, though, am I right in thinking that The Black Stones of Kovag-Re and The Coming of Hanuman were only ever available as PDFs? I have them as such, as well as the AE core book, but was wondering if they'd ever been available in hardcopy.

The King said:
You miss a very good adventure if you don't have Heretics of Tarantia (Pirate Isles is also a great book).

Looking at Heretics, it didnt appeal to me, I think a certain lack of action potential put me off. If I come across any of the books Im missing, I will probably pick them up though. But as far as having enough to be getting on with, I think Im sufficiently covered. Just something like Aquilonia and Across Thunder River is enough for years of entertainment.

Kev said:
While we're on the subject of supplements, though, am I right in thinking that The Black Stones of Kovag-Re and The Coming of Hanuman were only ever available as PDFs? I have them as such, as well as the AE core book, but was wondering if they'd ever been available in hardcopy.

That is correct Kev - Stones & Hanuman were PDF only.

I wonder if anyone printed and collected all the free adventures available in Signs & Portents? I have not - freaking ink prices!

I got Conan Hardcover (not Atlantean)
Conan Pocket (Atlantean)
Shadizar
Skrolls of Skelos#
Stygia
Ruins#
Across Thunder River
Road of Kings#

# means the sourcebooks I would get again, but not bother with the rest.
Across the thunder River is great its just I have not had the opportunity to implement it.

1st edition
Pocket 1st edition
Atlantean
2nd edition

I didn't consider the pocket Edition as a separate edition in my post, as it holds no new information compared to the first Ed. But I have it too...

Hervé said:

1st edition
Pocket 1st edition
Atlantean
2nd edition

I didn't consider the pocket Edition as a separate edition in my post, as it holds no new information compared to the first Ed. But I have it too...

And I agree with your classification, but I can't help the fact that I'm an anal retentive completionist.... :lol:

It's why I limit myself to Mongoose's SF games, if I jumped into fantasy I couldn't even afford beans on toast once a week.

LBH

Back