Hawk the Slayer

d(sqrt(-1)) said:
Freinds of mine did have younger relatives tell them approximately that - well that they couldn't read the book as it was too boring. ho hum.

BTW, be warned, "The Beast Master" is more Western-SF than anything else. It's not like the film at all.

Mark

Warning taken. You're not Mark Singer by any chance? The original Beastmaster?!?!

Warhippo said:
d(sqrt(-1)) said:
Freinds of mine did have younger relatives tell them approximately that - well that they couldn't read the book as it was too boring. ho hum.

BTW, be warned, "The Beast Master" is more Western-SF than anything else. It's not like the film at all.

Mark

Warning taken. You're not Mark Singer by any chance? The original Beastmaster?!?!

Fortunately - not!

Mark

I'm sure we've all had one of those BeastMaster dreams where you go to work or school in just your shirt with no pants and two ferrets in a satchel.

Jonny Hodgson said:
I'm sure we've all had one of those BeastMaster dreams where you go to work or school in just your shirt with no pants and two ferrets in a satchel.

Err...yes, that's right (looks around slightly worriedly)

Mark

Jonny Hodgson said:

That's worth a whole chapter of psychoanalysis... :D

Wow, Hawk the Slayer, theres a tape I probably wore out in the eighties, theres a classic bit where Jack Palance (at least I think thats who was the main bad guy) pokes a guy with a sword and you can see it bend!

Kids today with their big budgets and CGI don't know there born (stumbles off to find his pipe and slippers!).

Charakan said:
Kids today with their big budgets and CGI don't know there born (stumbles off to find his pipe and slippers!).

I once had a discussion with a teenager who thought the visual effects in EPs IV-Vi of Star Wars were rubbish and Eps I-III were how it should be done.

He couldn't seem to grasp the concept that it was the same company that had done them all.

LBH

Back