Hardwired Campaign setting for OGL Cybernet

Hello, I have added more material to the site. The regions are now listed. Which region do you want info on first? Let me know. Maps are being drawn as we speak. These will be maps for the regions and possibly some buildings. FYI: I am switching servers in the next several weeks. IF the site is down don't panic, I am cancelling my webhosting on the 10th and I hope it extends to that time so that I can switch it over on the 9th to the new one.
www.hardwiredrpg.com

I know it's not too much but I have added some filler background for two of the regions. More to come shortly. Do yuo want the NPC's next or more filler for regions and history?

2006, right now I have developed a herniated disc in my neck C6-7 which has left my three fingers on my right hand numb. I am doing physical therapy and hopefully that will help. If not I have to have surgery which will put me out for a month. If it's not one thing it's another....

kiln publications said:
2006, right now I have developed a herniated disc in my neck C6-7 which has left my three fingers on my right hand numb. I am doing physical therapy and hopefully that will help. If not I have to have surgery which will put me out for a month. If it's not one thing it's another....

Man that sux! Don't worry about the book - get better! Best of luck with your Phys. Therapy and healing!

- Stratos

kiln publications said:
Thanks Bryan,
yeah every day is a little bit better it makes you appreciate your health more!

Cool. Good to hear it's getting better... albeit slowly. Hang in there!

FYI, I will be posting some Mega Corporation info sometime the first wek in November... and hopefully a fully stated NPC sometime soon after.

Back