Halo - what could have been..?

soulman

Mongoose
Just looked at the halo wars demo, and was thinking mongoose Evo system was prefect for this, great shame wizkids destroyed it all.. :-(

Think about the plastic box sets of troops and colourful paint jobs, and add tanks and walkers and aircraft.. well that would have been a site to see and a winner too..

If only mongoose could bump into the money men at microsoft etc and let them know they are the guys that would make it work..

Talk about death to GW...

Well time for bed, and dream abour Halo Evo...

Hope you dream too

Hello matt, you following me around now..!!!!!

you know your Evo system rocks against others, and Halo would be like having custard on christmas pudding.. a great match..!!!

Pm to follow

Hi

Would like to point out that this is a really cool idea but there are already Halo Action Clix out there.

This may be true but in case you are not up on current events the game was all but killed with the release of the banshee figure. If they didn't kill the line then it was most certainly destroyed when the COMPANY DIED back in November.

I believe what is being proposed is to make a BF:Evo rulebook based on the halo wars property which i totally support and agree would be a damn good game.

I've been doing some work on this myself. Getting enough of the right figures is the trickiest part (grunts especially!) The setting works well for an evo skirmish game, although working game balance with the Spartan IIs is a bit tricky without sacrificing some of the "wow Master Chief pwns all!!1!" feel. Should be interesting once we get the spec ops rules... :twisted:

Ironically, I started a conversion of Halo to BF:Evo this over the Memorial Day holiday weekend (may 22).

I've got the USNC about c.80% done, the flood 90% (stats done, just adding fluff and background) and the Covenant c. 40%.

Back