Glorantha - The Second Age: Ralios

mserabian

Mongoose
Hey guys

I just saw this over at drive thru rpg, any idea what it is? Any further info?

Glorantha - The Second Age: Ralios
ISBN: 1-30000-149-3
File Size: 3.9 MB
Original electronic format $4.95

Available on Wednesday August 23, 2006

It's at the bottom of drivethru's home page. Look at the very bottom of the page at upcoming products.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/index.php?

WOW! I hope this is released. This Hyrum's two adventures and the Hardnova previews would be just the things to read while waiting for the RQ Companion nest month.

Its out! It sounds REALLY cool!

Once home to the grim and mysterious Stygian Empire, Ralios is now a possession of the God Learner Empire. For many years it was ruled by dukes who, as vassals of the Emperor, owed revenues and soldiers to the imperial treasury. The region still reels from a war waged by the Emperor against his dukes and viscounts, who he accused of rebellion. Now imperial functionaries administer the area directly, fuelling local resentment.

Though the God Learners lay claim to all of Ralios, large portions of it remain ungovernable. Outlaws and troublemakers able to defend their own rights of person and property can always make a life for themselves in these places, no matter how out of favour they might be with the putative authorities.

Apart from the city-states of Safelster, detailed in Glorantha – The Second Age, Ralios contains a tremendous variety of nations, wildlands and conflicts.This product expands the core campaign setting beyond Safelster and into the remainder of Ralios’ lands, notably the Eastern Wilds (including Saug, Delela and Corolaland) and Vesmonstran (including Ballid, Telmoria, Guhan and Ormsland).

Fiddler said:
WOW! I hope this is released. This Hyrum's two adventures and the Hardnova previews would be just the things to read while waiting for the RQ Companion nest month.

If I don't have another incredibly busy day, I'm going to try and get the PDF's up tomorrow.

Hyrum.

This is cool! Kygerliths ( :lol: ), "How to Offend a Chieftain", clan write-ups, Bad Deal, adventure hooks. More of these little regional packs please!!!

WOW!

Cool! Welcoem to the beauties of drivethru I guess. Just downloaded this - 41 pages written by Robin D Laws but illustrated too.
(By the way, embedded fonts baring time roman and helvetica for those that d'led the rulebook thread).

Have no time to read it today tho as ultra busy.

I still hope things like this get to print as well, even tho we have a colour laser, I still want all things bound :)

Also hope this isnt a accidental release!

Also, I know not MRQ, RQ even, but cant help but plug this:
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=12405 Greg Staffords Great Pendragon Campaign. I saw his pre-release bound version (some 400 pages IIRC!!!) at continuum and a culmination in 20 years work with Pendragon looked absolutely stunning. And I dont even play Pendragon!

Dont know the answer to that Sygg, but in my impatience i have downloaded and printed it.

Well worth the 3.00 uk sterling (4.99 US). I like robin laws stuff anyway. Highly recommended.

Back