Gallery Posts <Post Your Pics Here!>

l33tpenguin

Mongoose
So, we have a couple items stickied up top and I was thinking it would be nice to have this added to the list. There are a lot of posts that I keep seeing sinking deeper down the forum that have a lot of wonderfully pretty pictures of beautifully painted fleets.

Now, I don't know about you, but me, I love looking at others fleets and checking out how other people have painted ships and stuff. And it is hard to find a lot of good ACtA pics out on the WWW.

I realize there is a mongoose gallery section, but I'd like to see a thread in here with lots of pretty pics! So, post your fleet pics and ship pics and mod pics and battle pics and any other ACtA releated pics you have here!

Please include any pics you have in any old threads! Lets put them all together!!!

A couple from Mongoose Hall the other week ;)

acta_mh08a.jpg

acta_mh08b.jpg
[/img]

Locutus9956 said:
You guys know about this right? :wink:
Yes, I tried submitting a photo some time ago, and it hasn't appeared. Admittedly the page says "Please note that all images need to be checked and approved before display on the site, so your miniatures will not appear in the gallery immediately", but I'd have expected something to happen in a few weeks. You have to give your e-mail address, so if Mongoose reject the picture, I'd hope they'd use that address to tell you why. :)

So, while phoning about the status of an order today, I asked about that. Apparently the gallery web page isn't working properly...

AdrianH said:
Locutus9956 said:
Yes, I tried submitting a photo some time ago, and it hasn't appeared. Admittedly the page says "Please note that all images need to be checked and approved before display on the site, so your miniatures will not appear in the gallery immediately", but I'd have expected something to happen in a few weeks. You have to give your e-mail address, so if Mongoose reject the picture, I'd hope they'd use that address to tell you why. :)

So, while phoning about the status of an order today, I asked about that. Apparently the gallery web page isn't working properly...

snap

Locutus9956 said:
Submitted several images back in November. None have appeared. No notice as to why not.
So, either it hasn't been working for the last year, or they just don't update it anymore (in which case, they should rename it or take it down.)

I'll admit I havent tried submitting anything for yonks so I'd guess theyre just not paying attention to it these days which is a shame as it was a nice facility :(

if anyone wants their fleet pictures hosted on epicarmycard.com, let me know...email me your pictures and what name you want it credited to.

Chern

Locutus9956 said:
l33tpenguin said:
I realize there is a mongoose gallery section,

:) Yup, I know its there.

Now, back to posting your pics!!! I know there is a couple good earth fleets that aren't in here! I'm not going to post others pics, thats rude :p

That's a lot of EA.

Court Jester <3 your Centauri. Can I have them?

Well it was worth asking who knows there could be a possible situation out there that could of lead to him saying yes.... Alright i know how unlikely that is.

akenatum,

I don't think there will ever be a situation where he says you can have them. He sold them about four months ago!

Back