Forthcoming releases

A

Anonymous

Matt and I announced the schedule for 2004 for Conan last night in the Enworld chat forum so I figured you guys would like to see it here:

Scrolls of Skelos

The Road of Kings

Pirate Isles

Across the Thunder River

Free Companies

Shadizar: City of the Wicked

Shadizar! Home away from home...and the scenery is much more entertaining...

Im looking forwad to every one of these releases; Mongoose is really impressing me...keep it up! :D

Book of Skelos? Not Scrolls of Skelos? A typo or a change in the title? And what happened to Zamora?

It is scrolls of Skelos (It was originally called Book of Skelos, then it was changed to Scrolls).

Nothing's happened to Zamora, it's still where I left it.

across the thunder river? would that be the campain/adventure book or something else?looking forward too the rest guys 8)

Scrolls of Skelos
Good. Need more help with Sorceryand options.

The Road of Kings
Sourcebook on the hyborean kingdoms or maybe merchants and trade

Pirate Isles
Really a must :D

Across the Thunder River
Bossonian marches and pict stuff. Or maybe that would be Across the Black River.

Free Companies
The other aspect of Conan I really like other than pirating is his merc days.

Shadizar: City of the Wicked
No other city really comes close IMO to needing a source book.

Excellent choices.

Rhianni said:
Scrolls of Skelos

The Road of Kings
really comes close IMO to needing a source book.

Excellent choices.

It's the Hyborian Gazeteer. Trade will be slightly covered in Pirate Isles (well, you'll have a nice way to determine what cargo the ship you're boarding is carrying'. I don't personally see there being too much need to really detail trade in Hyboria - Conan the merchant isn't an intended game style. If we did go into it, it would more likely be a Signs and Portents article than the focus for a book.

MongoosePaul said:
Rhianni said:
Scrolls of Skelos

The Road of Kings
really comes close IMO to needing a source book.

Excellent choices.

It's the Hyborian Gazeteer. Trade will be slightly covered in Pirate Isles (well, you'll have a nice way to determine what cargo the ship you're boarding is carrying'. I don't personally see there being too much need to really detail trade in Hyboria - Conan the merchant isn't an intended game style. If we did go into it, it would more likely be a Signs and Portents article than the focus for a book.

True. On second thought you would only need a chapter or two at the very most to cover that.

Back