Forgotten bits

Did you know what the butt plates were for to start with

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i got them more or less straight off but i think thats because i'd already read a post about the butt plates so i knew what i was looking for

Regards Oldbury

I just figured you would need SOME kind of protection from those jumpjets. :)

Now here's a poll for you, Where does the thigh armor go? Front or Side? Actually it's been discussed a ton, so just do a search for the answer. :)

Nezeray

The tab on the belt was the deciding factor on the discussion, also goes for the "butt" plate.

I am a fan of the CGI cartoons and they're usually on the sides. Frankly at arms length you can't tell where exactly the thigh pads are. :)

Nezeray

I saw pics once of a guys MI whos but plates were on the front. :shock:

I felt very bad for him.

I put them where they fit..... sometimes you have to put them on the side to get a decent pose..... they are supposed to be hanging from the belt and tethered over the knee.... so they could move around pretty freely anyway.

I knew but I had the advantage of owning the CGI and having torn through the Internet for production sketches for them.

I usually print out the drawings from this site to help me work on color schemes.

http://www.trooperpx.com/RSTC/RSTCweapons.html

Battle Forte thought the butt plates were the backpacks! :lol:

His first dozen or so MI were running around with "wallets" on their backs! :lol:

Back