Final Victory - Official CTA Tournament - May 5th

Well, I for one am hoping that I can have a last-place game 4 showdown with Shadows vs. my Vorlons. Anyone bringing them?

TGT said:
i've not got an Adira but Matt has ok'd use of the Octurian as a stop gap, i asked counter but i guess mini is also ok.

Hmm Might have to re think then - having given all my ships names, captain etc ! Sad but true!

so there was absolutely no point in me buying an adira. nice.
btw 2 octurions far outclass an adira. the secondaries are already almost the same on 1 and sometimes the interceptors are better than GEG (if fighting rail guns or flash missiles).

Da Boss said:
true and I like taking the ships I actually have - including the Command Carrier! :D

yes im only taking ships i actually own (apart from fighters but i only have 3 flights of Rutarians and i need 6)

i bought 6 when i bought an Adira.
seems lots of centauri again. whenever i go to a mongoose tourney I always end up fighting my own race at least twice.

well its what i infered...

>>>Can you confirm I have a place for the 5th?

You do indeed!

>>>Also as there's no card counters for the Adira can I take a card counter
>>>Octurian as a representative?

I am sure your opponents won't mind :)

Matthew

yeah maybe 2 Octurianms would be better for Game 4 but Game 3 is also under consideration

Using an Octurion as an Adira is OK I guess, so long as you don't also have a real Octurion in your fleet. If you did, I'd object.

although no card counter, and seems alot of people are taking them. whilst some of us have forked out £30 for the model

yeah that sounds fair, not everyone can afford £30 for one ship and its not our fault that Arm counters haven't come out yet.

I usually like min's but i can't afford to bump up to 10 battle

So, it looks like 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Centauri so far...

I've also just got confirmation back that I'm booked.

... so last place for Vorlons :)

doubtful
Minbo's should break it up or Narn's

also facing the same fleets will mean a ballancing act ensues...dropping same centauri fleets down a few pegs

yeah thought i'd go for them then realised i've never used them b4 and the rules are quite complex..also gave my Victory away at the Tourney

If I were a powergaming scumbag I'd take Centauri... Adira, 10x Prefect, 2x Vorchar and 4x Corvan. Oh well... my stealth will save me :lol:

Back