Feat Compilation coming SOON

Hey Guys and Gals.

The feat compilation is coming soon to a computer near you. It will contain ALL the feats from all the sourcebooks.

Name: Requisites: Book: Brief Descriptions will be given.

It will be in the same format as my Manuevers PDF.

For those that have that list, namely Majestic.. Can you post it to a web site for me? I have nasty baginses DIAL-UP... :cry:

This will be great. I would also love to see your manuevers sheet as well. I was thinking about doing something like this but if you have already done it, that would be really cool. Thanks for doing all this work.

has this project ever been completed? I'm not pleased with having to find 5 feats in 5 different sourcebooks :(

Maybe the new fighter book might have all compilation of at least the martial feats....

Can you really do something like that and PUBLISH it on the Internet?
To me it looks like you are giving for free pages which other paid for!
Nevertheless, if it is possible, I would be very glad to get a copy of it!
WHere we can find the complete maneuver list?
(other than in the Players Guide....but off course without descriptions...)

LucaCherstich said:
Can you really do something like that and PUBLISH it on the Internet? To me it looks like you are giving for free pages which other paid for!

If I'm understanding the license correctly, if it's OGL rules material it can be published as long as you don't have mention of Conan or any other trademarked IP, and you have the OGL license page published in the document as well.

Back