Dreddcon 5

Arabin

Mongoose
DreddCon 5, the fifth 2000 AD convention, is now set for Saturday 2nd October at the Oxford Union Speakers Hall, Oxford.

Building on the success of DreddCon 4, this year’s convention promises to be the most exciting event of the year. Again, the premiere talent of today’s comics industry will be in attendance plus some very, very special guests.

Jason Kingsley, CEO and Co-Publisher of 2000 AD says, “The DreddCon conventions are going from strength to strength each year. This is mainly due to the undying loyalty of our readers, and the DreddCon event enables us to say thank you. This year will be very special”.

I wish I could make it over there. Hopefully Mongoose will be able to give us a report of the event.

I'll try to post details here as I find them, but if you want to get the latest news, check http://www.2000adonline.com.

Arabin

I am not too sure if Alex, Paul and Matthew will be at Dreddcon again this year but if so I am more than willing to run Dredd again and help out with the stall. Last year was great fun if a little quiet.

Marc

I went to the one in 2001 in London... I think that was Dreddcon 2. There wasn't a whole lot to see, but it was fun all the same, and very popular. I hear that since it was relocated to Oxford, it has gotten a lot bigger and better. I wish I could make it.

Marc, if you can pick up a spare one of any freebies, I'll be glad to pay the postage :)

Arabin

Back