Dredd & HS/2 Suit on Sale - Plus a Surprise!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Just to let you all know, the new Judge Dredd and Holocust HS/2 suit are now on the site and on sale (along with the Angel Gang, piccies coming in the next day or two).

Also, if you take a trip to Planet Mongoose, you'll see a brand new model being prepped right now...

I just thought i'd say WOW! I totally didn't see Judge Cal being in the pipeline...I have to admit that i'm never disapointed with quality and support this range is getting. I think a rather large order will be on it's way from me when i get home for some of the new stuff :D

What are plans for characters like this? is Cal getting his own SJS force list?

keep up the great work.

GMAN said:
What are plans for characters like this? is Cal getting his own SJS force list?

Honestly? This was out of the blue for us as well - just a 'little' something Shane did in his spare time :)

We are planning to tackle characters properly, but that may wait until 2012. In the meantime, I think we can rely on Shane to come up with something special every now and again!

Just noticed "The Angel Gang" on sale.

The individual figures are now £3.00, the box lists five figures and costs £15.00

Where is the "sale" or the aforementioned "boxes will have a slightly reduced cost"?
Does not look like a saving.

Just thought I'd ask. :?

Paul

Nice. I love that street cannon... and the fact that in something that is a walking bathyscape suit still needs big padded knees is silly but yet absolutely right for Judge Dredd.

Is that a grizzly under there, by the way?

After the 'famous MI units' articles way back when, we ended up doing a Kellerman's Kodiaks platoon...may have to reincarnate the LT as a hero judge...

Back