Dilgar War pack ready for download

Da Boss

Mongoose
The Dilgar War pack is now ready for download:

The Dilgar War

This supplement for A Call to Arms 2nd Edition covers the fleets, personalities and events of the Dilgar War as brought to life by James Harnet in his novel of the same name.

Inside you will find complete fleet lists of the major combatants involved in the conflict

The Dilgar,
The League of Non-Aligned Worlds:Abbai, Balosians, Brakiri, Cascor, Descari, Drazi, Hurr, Hyach, Ipsha, Markab, Pak’Mar’a, Vree,,
The Earth Alliance

In addition there are revised lists to reflect the fleets of the Great Powers and Rivals of the time: The Centauri Republic and The Narn Regime.

A Raiders list with a variety of civilian and merchant vessels to prey upon.

A series of scenarios allowing you to re-enact some of the pivotal moments of the novel

A very big thanks to all who gave of their time, energy and talent especially James, Hugh and the Kettering Games Club.

Enjoy :)

The Dilgar War

I hope you like it but would appreciate feedback (be kind its been a long project :wink: )

Downloaded 10 mins ago and skimmed through until now. This is a great bit of work on a first look, I can't wait for a spare hour to read it properly. Congratulations to all involved!

WOW that's about all i can say. Excellent painted min's very professional look excellent writing. I wish I could produce something along the lines of this for all of my works.

Unfortunately I'm not that skilled with Adobe nor do i have the time at present due to my Military schedule.

Keep up the good work maybe next we will see some thing covering the Earth/Minbarie War or the ISA/Drakh War.

Exelent stuff! THX for inspiration for my early years Narn fleet I build.
The T´Voth Command Cruiser is build in this forum but now it is a T´Loth Variant, why not the double Var`Nic / Tentus hull?
The Explorer T`Loth is a super idea.
I love the Thnor Cruiser.
The 6D Beam on the G`Quan Draed. I have doungraded to the 5D from now. They shall in the past not be better that 20 years later.
At the gunship HVY fighter a dogfight +1?
I have workout almost the same fighter in my EYNF. Build with fleet action Sho´Kos ships on Hex-Bases.
The Frazi got DF +0 and this bigger one DF +1?
The Frazi got hull 5 -ok, but more speed to... so my gunship fighter fly with DF +0.

G Quan said:
Exelent stuff! THX for inspiration for my early years Narn fleet I build.
The T´Voth Command Cruiser is build in this forum but now it is a T´Loth Variant, why not the double Var`Nic / Tentus hull?
The Explorer T`Loth is a super idea.
I love the Thnor Cruiser.
The 6D Beam on the G`Quan Draed. I have doungraded to the 5D from now. They shall in the past not be better that 20 years later.
At the gunship HVY fighter a dogfight +1?
I have workout almost the same fighter in my EYNF. Build with fleet action Sho´Kos ships on Hex-Bases.
The Frazi got DF +0 and this bigger one DF +1?
The Frazi got hull 5 -ok, but more speed to... so my gunship fighter fly with DF +0.

The T'Loth variants are ones friends and I created quite a long time ago for Darkness Rising

The Thnor does give the pesky Narn another useful ship........
The G'Quan - well my opinion would be that this repalces the current stats................

The Atmospheric only gunship is fully at home in the atmosphere and well equipped to deal with space fighters that stray into it.

The Atmospheric fighters through the supplement were a bit of an indulgence (spurred on by the Banshee write up by James ) and may see more use in a Ground War supplement I am thinking of.

Ok, my HVY Fighter pattern may fly in space, so the Narn got no drop ship carrier to bring them down :wink:
My inspiration to this was the Drazi HVY Fighter with DF -1.

Dount make old things better than newer pattern never mind the people say. The G`Quan Dread. with 5 AD Beam is a well ship ( other are better - I konw, but we are Narn :twisted: )
The people in our campaige group are abound afraid if the G´Quans, G`Lans, G`Quanths with a big fleet skirmish ship in there aft enter the table :wink:

"sigh" You see my Friends, we always try our best to help the Narn but we recieve only hostility - such an angry primative people.
:wink:

The G'Quan question is one that has raged back and forth across this forum and the only thing I say is - as a Centauri player I am relieved to see them hit the table - and thats not a good thing :D

Great to see your epic "Dilgar War" released Charles. Its been a long journey but well worth it.

My thanks also to James Harnett for his excellent novel which started the whole thing..

Finally, for those who may be interested, I just put up the ship photos from "Dilgar War" on my photobucket page;

Direct link is;

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll189/Kickaha0/B5%20Dilgar%20War%20Painted%20Ships/

a revised version ...
There is a old T`Rakk with the same AD like the new but with AP :lol:
Maaaaay beeee..... 5 AD AP is a lot enough?!
... we do not need any help from the Centauri... I´l be silent...... :roll:

G Quan said:
a revised version ...
There is a old T`Rakk with the same AD like the new but with AP :lol:
Maaaaay beeee..... 5 AD AP is a lot enough?!
... we do not need any help from the Centauri... I´l be silent...... :roll:

I'll have a look - I changed most of the pulse weapaons to plasma weapons or light Ion cannons to be more in keeping with weapons of the era......

of course it may be that the as the narn built more and more ships themselves they became less and less effective :wink:

accountants, logistics, matereals, all reasons why later ships can be less effective than earlier ones.

^^^may all be, but I want to play these ships without 1h discusion pre battle. And no one from now will used the units from the fleet list- you kill that ship :cry:

G Quan said:
^^^may all be, but I want to play these ships without 1h discusion pre battle. And no one from now will used the units from the fleet list- you kill that ship :cry:

not really - my supplements are fan made and in no way official - so the "proper" ships will always be used more often - especially intournaments............... :)

Well done, sir! Glad to see you polished this into final form.

Can't wait to download and check it out. Curious to see how it evolved from your initial ideas.

Back