Dilgar, any one???

The_Daminator

Mongoose
Alright, i bought myself a dilgar imperium book , I was looking through it and was wondering, why does the Wahant assault ship have slow loading for it's F heavy bolters??? Doesn't make sense to me. Also, the Garasoch carrier, it's a big hunk of metal with all these fast fighters that look like Me262s but like, i dont know it feels like there's something missing from it, there should be like a command trait or a fleet carrier trait for the carrier or a dogfight beef up since it would make sense, it would reflect upon how fast those little buggers are! I don't know. Questions? Concerns? Queries?

sigh, can't answer, but you just reminded me that my Dilgar fleet book is on the way... waiting...

Dude, I'm as bewildered as you at some of the decisions regards the Dilgar, altho a new one came up in last night's game, but that'll be posted in Rulesmasters later.

The Dilgar are a fantastic race - they can take a fair amount of damage, and if the dice Gods rule in your favour, you will tear things apart with bolters.

I got the Dilgar fleet box at Gaelcon and have used them in two games so far... all I can say is 0_o! doing 45 points of crew damage to a ship with one AD is always fun.

the dilgar do need a bit of a revamp. There was an sxcellent thread on here a week or so ago, perhaps the Dilgar will get revamped with ACTA 2.0

combatdroid113 said:
the dilgar do need a bit of a revamp. There was an sxcellent thread on here a week or so ago, perhaps the Dilgar will get revamped with ACTA 2.0
Every fleet will get a revamp in 2ed, Dilgar included.

Wulf

LordClinto said:
The_Daminator said:
, why does the Wahant assault ship have slow loading for it's F heavy bolters???

That's NOT a missprint? Isn't it in a FAQ somewhere?

As far as we can tell it's NOT a misprint. Our group has asked this question multiple times and received no response.

Dave

Back