Crusaders in the Hyborian Age

Rhino

Mongoose
I am enamored with the crusades and was wondering if anyone knew of any similiar religious crusading done in the Hyborian age. Imagine a crusade by the temple of Mitra in Nemedia against Koth or Shem or ..... Anybody have any thoughts?

Rhino said:
I am enamored with the crusades and was wondering if anyone knew of any similiar religious crusading done in the Hyborian age. Imagine a crusade by the temple of Mitra in Nemedia against Koth or Shem or ..... Anybody have any thoughts?
I think there was a kind of crusade at the beginning of the Hyborian kingdoms when the Hyborians adopted Mitra as the sole recongnized God (monotheism) and chased after Set worshippers who were quite implanted in the North because Hyborian nations grew up from the smoking ruins of the Acheron Empire.

Rhino said:

I started a short thread "Crusades of Valour" some days ago. Start a search.

Back