Technology in Traveller RPG (CSC2023 and Robot Handbook)

I'll have to look to see if there is a Mongoose 2e version of that chart. There are charts in other editions that are like that and still apply to Mongoose 2e since the setting is fundamentally the same.

I put a tech level categories section in WBH, based mostly on that in the original of the same name. (pages 173-174)

That is one of the books/PDFs I have yet to acquire. Thanks for letting me know, I will add it to my gaming budget list.

I'll have to look to see if there is a Mongoose 2e version of that chart. There are charts in other editions that are like that and still apply to Mongoose 2e since the setting is fundamentally the same.

I would appreciate that, as it will be a while before I can afford to purchase the WBH.

I put a tech level categories section in WBH, based mostly on that in the original of the same name. (pages 173-174)
Could you edit into one table with footnotes and then give it away as a free download?
If not would you mind if someone else did the formatting and then sent you it?

Could you edit into one table with footnotes and then give it away as a free download?
If not would you mind if someone else did the formatting and then sent you it?
I'd love to, but it's not up to me to decide how much constitutes 'fair use' vs. intellectual property and I am certainly no attorney. If I get a thumbs up from Matt, I'd be happy to, but it might be a word doc turned into a PDF, so it might not be so pretty.

I'd love to, but it's not up to me to decide how much constitutes 'fair use' vs. intellectual property and I am certainly no attorney. If I get a thumbs up from Matt, I'd be happy to, but it might be a word doc turned into a PDF, so it might not be so pretty.

I am still interested in a stand alone TL breakdown guide, if Matt gives the OK for you to make one. :)

Back