Crusade era campaign

Ulfhedin

Mongoose
I am putting together a Crusade era campaignwhich will have the players resolving the outstanding plot threads from the Crusade series as well as the short lived Legend of the Rangers.

I already have the 2nd Ed rules and the crusade book, but are there any other source books that will be useful?

Does anyone have any ideas for 'interesting twists' I can put in the story as well as many of my players are quite well versed in the tv show.

Books - lots:
The Galactic Guide might be a good bet for lots of interesting places to visit. (Or the Non-Aligned Worlds Fact Book if you want plots for the races that live on them)
The EarthForce Campaign Book has some information on the "Black Projects" that the EF are developing - nice plot ideas there.
Darkness & Light - all about the Vorlons & Shadows, plus mention of a few places where some of their "toys" [and just maybe some of them :shock: ]were left when they went beyond the Rim. Good book too.

Any of these should give you a few good ideas!

DW

Ulfhedin said:
I am putting together a Crusade era campaignwhich will have the players resolving the outstanding plot threads from the Crusade series as well as the short lived Legend of the Rangers.
Sounds great. Where are you based?

Cheers

James

The Rangers book could be good as well. As the Excalibur goes around to the various places to do a detailed recon, the Rangers are scouting ahead looking for places for the Excalibur to go. Might be a good place for a party with a Ranger to provide the Whitestar. :)

Kizarvexis

Thanks for the ideas - My initial plan is for the Excalibur to have dissapeared a little after the series ended and Earth to now be approaching the end stages of the plague. While the beliguered Earthforce continue to hold things together, a ship (with the players aboard it) discovers the Excalibur adrift in hyperspace without any crew aboard...

My gaming group is based in Brentwood in Essex

Back