Compiled Lists

barovan

Mongoose
Anyone out there compile a list of all the feats, combat maneuvers, spells and other stuff.

I am going to start a new campaign and I want make the game and rules looks ups as simple as possible. None of us have ever played Conan before.

i'm doing one now in excel......modeled after emerald knights D&D rule tracker (mines nothing fancy i don't have much in the way of excel skills, it's just lists).....it's got classes/multiclasses/prestige classes/feats/skills/combat manouvers/armor/weapons/equipment/sorcery styles/deities/herbs/ and more stuff in it......i've got the all the supplements done except Messantia (haven't picked it up yet) and scrolls (one of my players had scrolls) and the core book (it's a bit intimidating)..........i plan on releasing it to the community when it's done......

I got one that lists spells from AE, Scrolls of Skelos, Free Companies, Pirate Isles and AtTR and the minimum levels you need to get them. Quite useful for creating sorcerer characters, it helps you to avoid situations where you have no spells available at some level.

ahzad said:
i'm doing one now in excel......modeled after emerald knights D&D rule tracker (mines nothing fancy i don't have much in the way of excel skills, it's just lists).....it's got classes/multiclasses/prestige classes/feats/skills/combat manouvers/armor/weapons/equipment/sorcery styles/deities/herbs/ and more stuff in it......i've got the all the supplements done except Messantia (haven't picked it up yet) and scrolls (one of my players had scrolls) and the core book (it's a bit intimidating)..........i plan on releasing it to the community when it's done......
Very cool. I'm glad you're undertaking this, and hope it comes off well. :)

I have a list of skills, synergies and what feats give a bonus to a skill, but I never did anything else - actually, I started it and had one of my players finish it as I was busy prepping the next adventure. I haven't updated feats from supplements either, so it's pretty basic.

I have a list from Before Across Thunder River was published. My problen is that my new campaign will start in the Westermark so I need that stuff. Also I have Hyboria's Fiercest and I love all the options in their and very much wish to include them in my game!

I have a feats/combat maneuvers list and also a spell list, both done in word. Only thing is I don't have Messantia yet. If ya want, send me your email.

Ema has a character sheet with all feats and combat manoeuvers included. But it doesn't include the description of them. I made a form-fillable sheet with the original.

You can find the original there : http://www.emass-web.com/

For the form-fillable version just send me an e-mail at : ddeicide@hotmail.com

Bregales said:
ahzad said:
Very cool. I'm glad you're undertaking this, and hope it comes off well. :)

I have a list of skills, synergies and what feats give a bonus to a skill, but I never did anything else - actually, I started it and had one of my players finish it as I was busy prepping the next adventure. I haven't updated feats from supplements either, so it's pretty basic.

Well this project has stalled since the Conan game has ended for a while, got distracted by lots of other shiny games to try. After running a long term campaign for 3 years I decided to run a bunch of mini campaigns, 3 or 4 sessions, to try out a lot of the stuff I had bought over the years. So Conan is done at least as a regular game for a while as I try out Shadowrun 4e, and Spycraft 2.0 for a few months. Since I'm not playing Conan right now (won't keep me from buying everything that comes out though b/c I'll be back to it). These compiled lists aren't going to be touched for a bit. So if someone wants to take them over give me a PM. It's all done in excel, and is pretty much done except for the core book (some of it's been done), Scrolls of Skelos, and Messantia.

It would be nice if Mongoose could put these lists officially on the web for download. Hint, hint :wink:

I made some Word documents that I posted the links to somewhere on this forum. One is a Spell List, and another is a list of Feats and Combat Maneuvers. Both are not complete, since I only purchased the Shadizar box set.

Here they are:

Spell List

http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/urdinaran/Conan%20Spell%20List.doc

Feats and Combat Maneuvers

http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/urdinaran/Conan%20Feats%20List.doc

Thanks urdinaran,

Good stuff! I was able to print this. Can it be downloaded so we can update it with the new releases?

Thanks again.

HLD

No problem, my pleasure.

It would be nice if such lists could be updated by others and be permanently available on these forums for others to use <wink, wink> ...

I've made a spell list that I believe has all the spells published so far. The problem is I've made this list with functionality in mind, and I've cut all information that's irrelevant for me. Therefore it might not be the kind of list people would want. And even if someone wanted it, I don't consider it complete until Mongoose has answered these questions.

urdinaran said:
No problem, my pleasure.

It would be nice if such lists could be updated by others and be permanently available on these forums for others to use <wink, wink> ...
I don't have a web page to add files to, but I was working on a skill list several months ago, and one of my players offered to finish it (as I was trying to come up with two adventures for Conan at the time), and Tiberius completed a nice list of skills in a Word table that lists:
  • Skill (name)
  • AC Penalty (affected by AC weight?)
  • Ability (STR, CHA, etc.)
  • Unskilled (can you use it-?)
  • Take 20 (can you-?)
  • Retry (can you-?)
  • 5+ Ranks Grant the Following (bonus if any, situational), and
  • Skill Check Bonuses Granted By (feats, etc.)

I started it but Tiberius graciously finished it. He's so anal about the rules that I've trusted his writing, after discussing it briefly with him afterwards. Anyway, if anyone's interested, contact Tiberius via this forum (you'd best PM him, as he hasn't been on this board in ages) as the credit's his. I've never seen a list for skills, and sometimes I still confuse Conan skills vs. OGL skills, so that's why I was working at making this list in the first place.

Back