Bu and Embla Visit Vrirhlanz - on PDF

MongooseAbby

Administrator
Staff member
We have just posted a complete and self-contained - and free! - adventure for Traveller.

Bu and Embla Visit Vrirhlanz is a free adventure following the exploits of Bu and Embla as they visit the Hlanssai homeworld, Vrirhlanz.

Join Bu and Embla, Travellers of Charted Space, as they visit the world of Vrirhlanz in the Vargr Extents, to take a break with Embla’s family. The homeworld of the Hlanssai, who have made their way throughout Charted Space on ships of the Vargr, Vrirhlanz is as chaotic as the Hlanssai themselves. On a world technically ruled by Vargr, learn how the Hlanssai keep themselves free of outside control and hear Embla’s reflections on her home from the perspective of one who has travelled across entire sectors.

You can download your own copy straight away right here: https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/product/463905/Bu-And-Embla-Visit-Vrihlanz

This is our Christmas gift to all dedicated Travellers. We wish you a very merry holiday and a prosperous New Year!

Smaller Bu And Embla Visit Vrihlanz Ebook Cover.jpg

Thank you, this sounds kewl. But the copy I got from DTRPG says that it's "password protected" and I can't open it in my PDF reader.

I loved it! Isabella Trecanni-Chinelli writes these two characters so well. Bu's diary is my favorite. Who does the art for Bu's doodles?

There appears to be a mismatch on P7-8. The vargr commander is referred to as "Unarrgaen" in the text, but his stat block has the name "Sorrel Tergaii", which isn't used anywhere else.

Remember there is a dedicated forum for feedback like this, makes it easier for the powers that be to spot it.

There appears to be a mismatch on P7-8. The vargr commander is referred to as "Unarrgaen" in the text, but his stat block has the name "Sorrel Tergaii", which isn't used anywhere else.
And is the Vargr Sorrel Tergaii in any way related to the major protagonist (human female) Sorrel Tergaii on p126 of Mysteries of the Ancients?

Sorrel Tergail is a character from Mysteries of the Ancients. Weird. But it's not her stats, so only the name was changed.

Unintentional, snafu-style name change. I'll pass that and the cover onto Cass today :)

Is the password protected thing still... er... a thing?

A new version was uploaded to DTRPG (so the one here on Mongoose will be the same).
For those who are wondering what changed:
  • Vrihlanz was corrected to Vrirhlanz on the cover and page 1
  • on page 8 the name SORREL TERGAII changed to UNARRGEN AGSORDAERZVIKHSGHA TSAELKHUG
  • the aspect ratio and size of the cover page changed slightly (it is a bit wider now), though I am not sure why it is not the same size as the rest of the pages (which are Letter I believe)

Back