Blood on the Streets, what do you think of it?

I was so mad that BotS was reprinted with the Judge Dredd (JD) rules as vol 2. Fortunately, I had downloaded the BotS beta rules after a deep internet search. BotS rules were supposed to free. CRAP I say! Sure, they expand the game but I spent > 100$ USD on the JD box set. Even more if you consider GoMO. BotS rules released barley over a year since JD rule set. BotS rules should have been printed hardback as a supplement.... Crap! I say !

For the OP.

It's a worthwhile addition to the game. The extra forces, skills and heroes add more flavour, but the specific scenarios are what really add value to the game.

We've played a lot more Dredd since getting the supplement, and even been inspired to make some specific scenery and models.

Definitely worth a look if you want some variety. Oh, and you can't go wrong with a Long Walk Judge cropping up in a Desperados force!

I love the book, the extra scenarios and skills/ talents are great but for me the highlights of the book are the new army lists (can't wait to try the Judda and ABC warriors out!) and the random events at the back of the book. I shall be using these starting next week when I start up a local campaign with some friends :)

Back