Blade of Virtue?

Apologies if this has already been covered on another thread, but I have looked and can't locate anything.
In the cult description of the Cult of the Storm King (P81), one of the cult spells listed is Blade of Virtue, however there is no Blade of Virtue listed in the Rune Magic spells section. Is this a spell that'll be out in a future supplement, or is it an oopsie? Maybe a misprint carried over from the earlier, pre-released versions or even the play test name for bladesharp?
I can't find my old RQ books atm so have been unable to check if Blade of Virtue was a spell in "the old editions"
Thanks Y'all

The spell was deleted from an earlier draft of the rules where it appeared. I guess the reference was not caught. I believe it may reappear in Cults of Glorantha II as I had a few cults that used it (Waha and possibly Yelm) it and there was time to put the spell back in (Thanks Richard).

I'd have to go and dig up the stats from my files.

Voriof

On a sidenote:
In the Stormbringer books (which are RQ based) a weapon of virtue would always do maximum damage (they were created by summoning a Virtue, the counterpart of a demon on the side of Order).
Maybe this spell would do the same: cause a weapon to do maximum damage while it lasts.

Thanks, thought I was being really dense. Yeah I remember the Stormbringer weapons of virtue, may have to use that, or wait to see if there's anything in upcoming books :)

Back