Behind the Claw release?

TrippyHippy

Emperor Mongoose
A few people on a Traveller site on Facebook mentioned that they have received shipping notices for Behind the Claw last week. I haven’t got one yet though.

Is it on its way now? If so, I aim to start planning a new campaign with it as I see it as a sort of unofficial ‘Book 6’ after the Traveller Companion and the core four rule books. The players will certainly be keen to try out some weird aliens to play.

I thought it might be delayed because of the lockdown, but it would be sweet if we get it still pretty timely - I ordered it with the Elemental Cruiser Kickstarter campaign way back when.

Well, I got on Sat(in the US). Looks Great... though what a monster of a book :shock:... It is about half again the size of the core rulebook. I had the pdf, but
I really didn't grasp just how big this puppy is till I had in my paws. I am gonna have to work out to carry this little book around.

Chumbly :D

It's a book, but quite a big one, and collects the data about the Spaniards Marches and Deneb sectors, along with a load of playable races and vehicles. You could base a campaign off it.

Chumbly said:
Well, I got on Sat(in the US). Looks Great... though what a monster of a book :shock:... It is about half again the size of the core rulebook. I had the pdf, but
I really didn't grasp just how big this puppy is till I had in my paws. I am gonna have to work out to carry this little book around.

Chumbly :D

What are the Maps like. Size? Quality?

Cheers

Back