For this scenario, i need the Data of the following ship classes:
US Navy
Sims Class
Farragut Class
Mahan Class
Japanese Navy
Hatsuharu Class

DM can you help?

The Sims class was published in an S&P article by DM. The stats for the Farragut and Mahan classes weren’t worked out for OOB. I did stat them out for my own use. Here they are:

Farragut class: Damage: 3/1, Crew: 10/3, Secondary Armament: 12/1/1/Weak, AA: 5/1, Torpedoes: Port/Starboard: 10/4/4/AP/One Shot, Depth Charges: 3/3/2/Slow Loading, Speed: 7, Turning 2, Target: 6+, Armor: 2+, Special: Agile.

Mahan class: Damage: 3/1, Crew: 7/2, Secondary Armament: 12/1/1/Weak, AA: 5/1, Torpedoes: Port/Starboard: 10/2/4/AP/One Shot, Port Torpedoes: 10/2/4/AP/One Shot, Starboard Torpedoes: 10/2/4/AP/One Shot, Depth Charges: 3/3/2/Slow Loading, Speed: 7, Turning 2, Target: 6+, Armor: 2+, Special: Agile.

Note: the Torpedo loadout is not a mistake. The Mahans had Port, Startboard, and Center Line torpedo launchers.

The 6 DD’s of the Hatsuharu class are my favorite IJN DD. Unfortunately, they didn’t make the play tester’s cut in the draft sent to Mongoose. Here they are:

Hatsuharu class: Damage: 3/1, Crew: 8/2, Secondary Armament: 12/1/1/Weak, AA: 5/1, Torpedoes: Port/Starboard: 20/5/5/SAP/Slow Loading, Depth Charges: 3/3/2/Slow Loading, Speed: 7, Turning 2, Target: 6+, Armor: 2+, Special: Agile.

Hope this helps.

Dannie

Back