Babylon 5 in 2006

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

A sneak peek at our Babylon 5 RPG schedule for 2006. Starting in January, we have out new production schedule in place, meaning that we will no longer be telling you which month a book comes out - you will be able to look on our site and see what _day_ it is due for release. . .

FEBRUARY
Minbari Warrior Caste 28mm Miniatures

MARCH
Babylon 5 2nd Edition (again, I must say, this will _not_ invalidate any of your current supplements)
Babylon 5 GM's Screen (a real deluxe model!)
The Cold Equations
Full Season Guide
Narn Warriors 28mm Miniatures

APRIL
The Ragged Edge (a complete Babylon 5 campaign!)
Centauri Royal Guard 28mm Miniatures

MAY
Ships of the Galaxy
Ship Builder's Manual
Deck Plans - Primus
EarthForce Soldiers 28mm Miniatures

JUNE
The Drakh
Vorlons 28mm Miniatures

JULY
The Final Flight of Santiago
Shadows 28mm Miniatures

AUGUST
Guide to the Station (big box set, name may change)

OCTOBER
Raiders Campaign Sourcebook

NOVEMBER
Centaurum Campaign Sourcebook
Deck PLans - White Star

There will also be a few other bits and pieces floating around but that is the core of it!

Excellent selection, I was beginning to fear that the B5 RPG was beginning to grind to a halt, but Mongoose have breathed new life into it.

I love deckplans, so that's all good. I'm looking forward to the Whitestar. I'm looking forward to reading more about the campaigns.

Most of the stuff is self-explanatory, but what is The Cold Equations and Final Flight of the Santiago? Adventures I'm assuming?

Will the new edition add races to the League? (such as Hyach, Pak'ma'ra, etc)? Or, hopefully, another supplement to the League book?

DanteC said:
Most of the stuff is self-explanatory, but what is The Cold Equations and Final Flight of the Santiago? Adventures I'm assuming?

Cold Equations is an adventure, the first part of the Jagged Edge Campaign.

As for Final Flight of Santiago as far as I know it hasnt been written yet but im sure I recall the intended author saying on these forums he was planning to do it as an adventure where PC's play the pregenerated "players" of that little incident. But i dont think anything is etched in stone as it were, yet..so who knows..

Satai Delenn said:
Cool lots of stuff I am looking forward to.

I could not have put it better myself! :lol: Although I think that my bank account is going to suffer greatly!

I am sad not to see the Omega deckplans listed :cry: but I can always hope....

The 28mm mins - is there going to be a special rules set for them (maybe a skirmish game)?
Also the Vorlons - models of the encounter suits or the true Vorlons?!

Anyway fingers crossed it all comes to pass as planned!

DW

Traveller-61 said:
The 28mm mins - is there going to be a special rules set for them (maybe a skirmish game)?

DW

Heh yes its called the RPG.

Can't wait for the minis :) I just hope they release a character pack with figures filling the various careers for each race.

lastbesthope said:
Dear Gods the expense, I had best up my MI demo schedule to pay for all that :lol:

Looking good Matthew.

LBH

hehe may have to start Demo'ing myself at this rate LBH.. as minis NEED no playtesting... Oh the humanity of it all LOL :lol:

Well I still have $75 left after Saturday (Civvies and Minbo Reinforcements I suspect for this) and a demo set up for tomorrow night, Paranoia Card Game Ahoy!

LBH

I suspect this may be a seperate Season guide, perhaps for Season 1 alone, or more likely I think, for all 5 seasons, seperated from the second edition rulebook.

I could be wrong though, this is just what I think it might be.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
I suspect this may be a seperate Season guide, perhaps for Season 1 alone, or more likely I think, for all 5 seasons, seperated from the second edition rulebook.

I could be wrong though, this is just what I think it might be.

LBH

Its a big book... nuff said

lastbesthope said:

LBH

I sure hope that's the case and it's intended for new players buying the 2nd editions or for GM's who want all 5 seasons in one book for use during game sessions and that it doesn't have new information and isn't the first of the inevitable "well the 2nd edition rulebook by itself won't invalidate any of the books you own, but we never said we wouldn't redo the other books and our rewrites WILL invalidate your old books. :evil:

Back