Babylon 5 2nd Edition

Any chance of seeing a preview, of 2ed, or getting the character sheet a little early? I'd really like to see something, I'm chompin' at the bit here! :)

Babylon 5 Aide said:
Any chance of seeing a preview, of 2ed, or getting the character sheet a little early? I'd really like to see something, I'm chompin' at the bit here! :)

The character sheet is now up ion the downloads section. And very shiny it is too.

LBH
(Hoping iit';s not been up forever and he just missed it, I lurk the forums a lot more than the main site :lol: )

lastbesthope said:
(Hoping iit';s not been up forever and he just missed it, I lurk the forums a lot more than the main site :lol: )

I think that its only been there for a few days, so not to worry - you're not that far behind! :lol:

DW

Well I've been ill for a week so that's my excuse :lol:

And this bucket on my head makes websurfing a little bit tricky 8)

LBH

You did that one thing that always makes me all warm and fuzzy. Ya pointed me in the right direction and didn't leave me rudderless! Adrift in a sea of internet urls! :D

Babylon 5 Aide said:
Anyone know yet what operations skill is used for? Everything else makes sense, but that one I'm not sure about.

It's a spin-off of the 1st edition Technical skill. Technical is now focussed on building/repairing/maintaining stuff, whereas Operations is the actual using and button pressing skill. Specialities include Operations (sensors) and Operations (systems), for example.

msprange said:
It is a big, BIG book :)

It is also one of the prettiest we have ever done. . .

It's five miles long, two million five hundred thousand lines of rules, all alone on the shelf.

It can be a dangerous book, but it's their next, best book for an RPG.

:lol:

LBH

It's... Not that big. AEG's spycraft and SG-1 were both bigger and just a tad more expensive. That's alot of money for 300 pages. I'm sorry, I really want to support it and I want to get a copy - but dang that is a week's worth of gas for my car.

Back