b5 a call to arms

pestilence

Mongoose
hi every one this is my first post i was wondering if anyone nows where to the get the ship character sheets for b5 a call to arms to print them out

cheers all

Hi pestilence,

1) Welcome to the boards

2) If you're looking for info on A Call To Arms, you;re in the wrong section, this is for the B5 RPG. ACTA has it's own section in the Minis Game area of this forum. Don't worry, using my moderator powers I'll move this thread there for you.

3) I'm assuming you mean the blank sheets that are included on the inside cover of Book 2 of ACTA? If so, they used to be linked to on the ACTA page, but I just noticed the links are gone. however the files are still there, here are the links:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/ctafleetroster.pdf

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/ctashiproster.pdf

You can save these, print them off and copy the stats out form the rulebooks.

4) If you want preprinted ones, then unless you have bought a pdf copy of the rules or of Sky Full of Stars then the next best thing is one of the many fan run Ship Viewer internet pages. I myself host one. Follow the link in my signature to my webpage and click on the bottom right on the SFOS version of the statistics that will take you to a complete set of ship stats from SFOS. As far as I know the stats are correct though if you spot any errors then please let me know.

Cheers, hope this is of some help.

LBH

Uh, LBH, this is the ACTA section......

Pestilence, you can also download pdf versions from my site. See the link in my sig block below.

Hope you PM'd him, to let him know you moved his thread... otherwise he'll look in the RPG forum, assume it was deleted and complain about how the moderators here are facists ;)

just reply to say thanks for the replys and i hope some day i can repay the favour.

cheers pestilence :D

ps if any one is up for the b5 vassal online sometime give us a email

my email is pestilence@rock.com

or i have msn but im not on that much.

I didn't PM pestilence, I perhaps should have, but I do know the topic reply notifications still work when you move a thread so chances are it all would have worked out OK, but as can be seen pestilence found it again.

Glad to be of help.

LBH

Hi Pestilence (that really sounds odd), thanks for the games today, pity we ran out of time on the second one.

For heaven's sake get some new dice! They're worse than Tanks!

hi m8 i enjoyed the games to same here pitty we ran out of time just have to arranged for another time

ive still alot to learn about how the game works and allways up for a challeging

well till next time m8 (pm m when ravailble next time and i see what im up to

l8r m8

pestilence said:
hi m8 i enjoyed the games to same here pitty we ran out of time just have to arranged for another time

ive still alot to learn about how the game works and allways up for a challeging

well till next time m8 (pm m when ravailble next time and i see what im up to

l8r m8

Ahh think I just worked out who pestilence is :)
to roll badly against Nomad, you REALLY need to get some new dice!

Back