Awfully quiet on the MC front.

Not at all, MC gets its first expansion next year, and there are already two spin-off games planned for it. . .

Well, they are not necessarily errors. For example, the reason there are no mortars in the support and command sections is because there is a move to replace the lighter ones with underslung GLs - we decided to reflect that.

That's fair enough - but you made glaring accuracy errors in the armament of the Scimitar light tank and leaving out LAWs from infantry sections. Will these be corrected or do I need to resort to house rules?

Psst...

... historical accuracy / realism gives way to game logic. Game logic will have the Waffen-SS as an elite unit, despite what historical accuracy says. I mean, take a look at Modern Combat or Evolution. Realism would really have the US steam rolling the opponent through combined arms and overall capabilities. Game Logic, though, says 'hey, everyone is effectively capable on the same level to defeat each other'.

Just so you know... :)

Sorry, but I have to ask this everytime, is there anything on the miniatures/model front with regards to MC? Or are we still out on our own for that?

Xorrandor said:
shotgun-toting chipmunk said:
Curiosity piqued!
I'll note that Battlefield Evolution: Apocalypse-Z (the post-apocalyptic zombie version) appears in this week's GTM.

Speaking of Apoc Z, if you check out:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/publisher.php?qsPublisher=12

They put up three free downloads showing an Enclave Armoury Reference sheet listing the various weapons used, and an Enclave Unit Refrence sheet showing the various human units, and finally the Zombie Reference sheet showing the various zombie units.

Some rather nice stuff and at a great price.

Back