AVATARS + problems? where the Set am i now?

what's happened to all our AVATARS ?

site having bug problems?

please let us know when avatars are working properly again? :)

[meanwhile, i think i'll try on some new skimpy costumes while the 'avatar surveilance camera' is not working...?? :wink: ]

I think it's because there is now only a link to Link to off-site Avatar (in the profile). But I have no idea why.

Buxom Sorceress: I'd like to see a picture of you in a campaign for the PETA against the fur industry. :p

yeah....back in black with an avatar :twisted:

the king said it some posts above...there is now a "Link to off-site Avatar:"
so you have to store it somewhere or take it of another site and enter the link....and everything is fine again :)

but a notification would have been nice you §§$&%!""=$/% admins :wink:

hey guys, thanks for all your help + fun comments.

please give me some feedback about my new avatar?
+ i need some help adjusting my tight breast-plates? :wink:

i dont think the avatar engine is working properly? its not scaling down my pic?
moderators please advise me if there is a problem with my big size?
:)

Buxom Sorceress said:

Well, firstly pet, that Axe has far too many pointy bits for you to be weilding young lady. With skinny little toothpick arms like that you present a danger to yourself.......be careful not to 'deflate' yourself with it. :lol: :lol:

Secondly, thats a pretty little face you have....but who looks at the mantle piece when they 'stoke' the fire..... :lol: :lol:

Thirdly, thats a big pair of........horns you have on your helmet. I have a big horn......but my helmet is ontop of it, not the other way around like yours...... :lol: :lol:

Buxom Sorceress said:

Ok sweetheart, I just had a look and the straps are broken and beyond repair....you'll just have to take them off :lol: :lol:

Buxom Sorceress said:
moderators please advise me if there is a problem with my big size?

Good one.... :lol: :lol:

Buxom Sorceress said:

You won't need them in summer. :wink:

I like your avatar but the helm is a bit ridiculous (because of the weight above and in front of the head).

Been gone awhile - so no more avatars from your computer they have to be linked from another website? Kinda stinks.

I like your new avatar Buxom!

The King said:
I like your avatar but the helm is a bit ridiculous (because of the weight above and in front of the head).
my helm, breast-plates + axe are all made from *TittiLium*. [ a very *rare metal* which is very light + strong. tis only found in the far north of Hyperborea. i have a coven-pact with a powerful 7ft tall buxom Witch-Princess up there. she custom made my items for me.]

all is not what it seems in Hyboria... :wink:

Buxom Sorceress said:
my helm, breast-plates + axe are all made from *TittiLium*.
Are you sure it's not Titslithum(p)? Or perhaps only the translation is different. 8)

Anyway I like the visage of your avatar though she looks more like a warrior or barbarian than a sorceress and it must be not very practical to cast spell with such a big axe.

But your helm again makes me think you also charge like a bull but this wouldn't suit your fine spirit.

Strom said:
Been gone awhile - so no more avatars from your computer they have to be linked from another website? Kinda stinks.
I like your new avatar Buxom!
yeah, its a disapointing step BACKWARDS for this otherwise fine forum.

i like your latest avatar. [ i luv the way u are cleverly linking/using a pic from this site] 8)
--
Mongoose should provide an on site gallery of avatar faces edited from the various art in their rpg books? + this would help promote user-friendliness + more awareness of their best artists + products?
they have paid for the artwork, so why not use it more as avatars, etc?

Buxom Sorceress said:

Weren't you the same person complaining about how dumb and sexist the monster rape was in the Conan comic?

this thread is for AVATAR problems, solutions, advice, + for having some FUN discussions about our avatars.

if u dont know the VAST DIFFERENCE between 'sadistic evil multiple demonic rape + sick torture in a comic', and 'polite harmless good humoured FUN fantasy flirting between consenting internet fans' ? [the latter of which i like to sometimes indulge in when the mood takes me]
..then post your questions in the TEMPTRESSES thread where they belong.

comics dont turn me on. :wink:

Buxom Sorceress said:
this thread is for AVATAR problems, solutions, advice, + for having some FUN discussions about our avatars.

Just wanted to know where you draw the line when it comes to sexist pandering to fanboys. :roll:

Back