Availability of the Imperial Navy book

RajunCajun3025

Banded Mongoose
So far I have had no luck getting the hardcover. My local game store can't get it (and their distributor doesn't have it). None of the vendors online I use have it either. This is THE Traveller book I really want (and had asked for it as a Christmas present). Where do things stand on this? Thanks!

Oh I know they exist and I imagine the people who got them ordered directly from Mongoose. But I really like to support my local store and prefer to buy from them. I'm just wondering where things stand in the distribution system.

Well it's now the middle of February and my local game store still can't get a copy of the Imperial Navy book from their distributors, or pretty much anything Traveller for that matter. I just within the last month got the Central Supply Upgrade in hardcover and I believe that's been out for a while. And Studio 2 Publishing who I bought Traveller books from at last years Origins here in Columbus OH also doesn't have it listed (or at least I can't find it with a search). What gives? This was supposed to be a Christmas present.

Well it's now the middle of February and my local game store still can't get a copy of the Imperial Navy book from their distributors, or pretty much anything Traveller for that matter. I just within the last month got the Central Supply Upgrade in hardcover and I believe that's been out for a while. And Studio 2 Publishing who I bought Traveller books from at last years Origins here in Columbus OH also doesn't have it listed (or at least I can't find it with a search). What gives? This was supposed to be a Christmas present.
If you order it directly from mongoose Studio 2 Will fulfill it in the US but I think you have to order it directly from mongoose that’s where I’ve been getting all my stuff from

Studio 2 won't post things on their site until distributors have it but yes, if you order through our website you will get things as soon as they arrive at the warehouse.

Back