Armageddon: WOW

lol i remembered quite a bit but memory isnt quite photgraphic :) i would guess around 2266 or 2267 or something like that but if i find out will let you know.

and yes i made mistake, been playing too much battletech, too many dates to remember :p

The SFoS lists are fully legal with only specified exceptions to the EA, Vorlons and Shadows using new lists and the White Star getting an overhaul (and half a dozen minor corrections to typos or very minor tweaks).

Triggy said:
The SFoS lists are fully legal with only specified exceptions to the EA, Vorlons and Shadows using new lists and the White Star getting an overhaul (and half a dozen minor corrections to typos or very minor tweaks).

Hmmm centurion prefect and tetrius anyone?

Geekybiker said:
Triggy said:

yes they're evil/sick :twisted:

speaking of which so is your avatar! :shock:

Geekybiker said:
Triggy said:

Yeah, my thoughts exactly...

My question is why was the tourney list made. There were a great many changes made in that list and most agreed it was more balanced than SFoS, with the exepction of two ships.

If the changes were not needed why did they make them? If they were needed why are they abandoning them?

Ripple

Mainly because the bulk of the changes were aimed at balancing the Minbari, ISA, Vorlons and Shadows.

With the changes to stealth, new Vorlon and Shadow fleet lists and an FAQ on the White Star, most of the fleet balance issues are gone. A few new ones are arising and the Centauri Prefect and Tertius are still an issue but no worse than the tourney lists and most people seemed to agree that having a single, unified list was preferable to an "elitist" split between tourney players and campaign players.

well i think my ISA will definately be taking WS carriers over WS gunships. the gunship isnt good enough for war level and only warship it could take on is the Liati (and vice versa for the Liati). the carrier however is great, fleet carrier with 8 WS fighters, some of the most awesome fighters ever- AP, DD, precise fighters anyone :) that can dogfight with the best, are fastest i have seen and get that fleet carrier save

I dont like that too much.....

I just hope that they arent sick enough that the WS problem is being replaced by a WS-F problem......

Though since they will still only take a single hit to remove, it might be ok.....

and the fighters are only dodge 4 as well. plus its a war level ship to get the carrier, at patrol level you get one fighter per FAP

This is getting to hard to hold, which unscrupulous person wants to send me their tourney PDF lol... need armageddon... NEEEEEEEEED armageddon... must rob printers... must kill printers if needed...

well tourney PF only give the rules changes plus the EA/vorlon/shadow fleets
none of the big ships for other races.

Back