armageddon is in

Prithee, fellow peons! The day of Armageddon is nigh! Cast yon glances skyward, and praise thy lord, for the delivery--er, deliverance, is soon to be!

the curious thing is that my copy has a totally differnt cover to teh one shown here http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1216&qsSeries=# - mine has whitestars assaulting an omega - when was the cover art changed ? not all that important just curious really

Why does that drazi ship have a big gaping hole? Its a perfect circle with no debris, no explosions, no laser beams. Is that supposed to be there? Or is it some kind of metaphor? Like holes in the game? This is a bad omen! :shock: :D :wink:

friendlyfire said:
Why does that drazi ship have a big gaping hole? Its a perfect circle with no debris, no explosions, no laser beams. Is that supposed to be there? Or is it some kind of metaphor? Like holes in the game? This is a bad omen! :shock: :D :wink:
Its a big mirror. It works kind of like interceptors, for beam weapons ;)
Mine has White Stars and Omega too.

ubertechie said:
the curious thing is that my copy has a totally differnt cover to teh one shown here http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1216&qsSeries=# - mine has whitestars assaulting an omega - when was the cover art changed ? not all that important just curious really

Mine has a different picture as well, I guess the art on the website didn't get used in production.

I'm assuming your copy has some WS attacking what look to me like Shadow Omegas?

LBH

friendlyfire said:

Now you know what Centauri torpedos do. Some one have a topic about B5 video clips and they have that battle in particular. and you can see when a Demo shoot the torpedo and damage the Drazi ship. :p

Back