Are there any Fist fighting prestige classes?

Majeh

Mongoose
Hiya. I'm new to the b5 rpg and was trying to locate any information on a fist fighting or martial arts prestige class. I know of "The choosen one" for drazi race, but are there anymore? If there are could you tell me which books they are in?

Off the top of my head I can think of 2 that probably fit what you're looking for. There was the Mutari prestige class in the 1st edition core book. There was also a martial arts type prestige class for psi corps agents in the "Earth Alliance Factbook." I think it was called black fist.

Hopefully that helps.

Its in first edition. not sure why they took it out of 2nd. Had to buy 1st so I could do the conversion into 2nd.

Its preety easy to convert. Only thing I didnt figure out was the influence (didnt intrest me enough to bother). heres what i converted (Note: Health progression, Special/Skill Requirment, and stats stay the same. Feat Req, Class Skills, and Def bonus were changed)
Requirments: Brawler or Martial Artist, Lightning Reflexes
Class Skills: Acrobatics (Dex), Athletics (Str), Concentration (Con), Intimidate (Cha), Notice (Wis), Stealth (Dex)
Defence Bonus:
Level : Bonus
1 : +1
2 : +2
3 : +2
4 : +3
5 : +4
6 : +4
7 : +5
8 : +6
9 : +6
10 : +7