Any word on the Shadizar map?

Mongoose Old Bear said:
OK, guys. Time to chill just a tad. Slaughterj, a public forum like this probably isn't the best place to be handing out sexual advice so if you could remember that not everybody is as forthright as you that would help matters. Let's all remember that this is public, so what you say is not between two people.

I thank you all.

Sure, no problem, but he does need to relax!

slaughterj said:
Mongoose Old Bear said:
OK, guys. Time to chill just a tad. Slaughterj, a public forum like this probably isn't the best place to be handing out sexual advice so if you could remember that not everybody is as forthright as you that would help matters. Let's all remember that this is public, so what you say is not between two people.

I thank you all.

Sure, no problem, but he does need to relax!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm sure we all have our own ways of relaxing though!

The King said:
Are you trying to promote the forbidden cult of Yog(a) on a public forum?
Nah, not likey, after all, all the cultists of Yog died off millenia before Conan killed the big green elephant-headed godling from the outer reaches of space-come-thither. :)

Bregales said:
The King said:
Are you trying to promote the forbidden cult of Yog(a) on a public forum?
Nah, not likey, after all, all the cultists of Yog died off millenia before Conan killed the big green elephant-headed godling from the outer reaches of space-come-thither. :)
You must have confonded the cannibalistic Yoggites with the wise Yag-Kosha.

However who knows in this period of new age religion, with resurgence of new religion. Just have a look at all those guys with Ipod and loud-speakers around their head. I am sure they would appreciate biggers elephantine ears.

msprange said:
Teutonic said:
And I hope we wiil not have to pay too much for the Replacement Map...

Hi guys,

We are just getting this printed - and you won't have to pay a penny for it. . .

Would you please be so kind as to update the pdf version being sold at DriveThruRPG?

Thanks.

LordNull said:
Got my copuy today at the Mongoose booth at Origins! Looks great :D

Maybe I missed this, but this topic has taken on a great deal of "chatter" over the months; how do I get it?

Also, is anything going with the map, like additional material to explain and supplement it?

Hi guys,

We are just waiting for the map to arrive at our warehouse - once it is there, we will announce details on how to get hold of it!

msprange said:
Hi guys,

We are just waiting for the map to arrive at our warehouse - once it is there, we will announce details on how to get hold of it!
Speaking as a non-owner of Shadizar thus far, I'm glad to hear it. In addition to information on how to get hold of the replacement map, could you please give us an estimate of when boxed sets with the new map will reach retailers?

Thanks, as always, for turning out great products and for fixing them when they're not.

Hi all....Met Old Bear at Origins and got the new map...Much better than the previous effort. I don't know how the rest of you will be getting it, however. :(

Back