Any word on the Shadizar map?

Teutonic said:
Rene, in which town do you play? I´m from cologne and it`s hard to find Conann gamers here. Everyone is playing Vampire here..

Erlangen / Nürnberg, also ein ganzes Stück weg...

Schade...
and how popular is Conan in Erlangen? I think my group is the only on here.
BTW, do you have the shadizar Box? Do you think Mongoose will send the Replacement Map (if there is one) to Europe?

Teutonic said:
Schade...
and how popular is Conan in Erlangen? I think my group is the only on here.
BTW, do you have the shadizar Box? Do you think Mongoose will send the Replacement Map (if there is one) to Europe?

Besides my group there is only one other I know of in the metropolitan area (Nürnberg / Fürth / Erlangen). But since I'm not ankle-deep in conventions and gaming events (I'm 30, i.e. well over the typical age at German conventions, so I'd feel older than is good for me :wink: ) , I think there will be more.

Shadizar: yes.

Map: sure.

slaughterj said:
My very simple point is those maps are crap, sure, to each their own, but come on, you're worrying about this WAY too much! Raving looney, whatever :roll: Lighten up! And get off the crack! :lol:
You really might want to watch it with the insults -- If you can't argue your point without insulting people, whether you think their offense to your words is them "worrying WAY too much" or not, perhaps you should keep your fingers from your keyboard until you learn how to do so.

People come here to discuss a game they enjoy, not to have some joker insult them and add nothing more useful to the discourse than "my taste is #1, all others are #1000 and on crack." Your unnecessarily belligerent attitude serves nothing but to annoy others and impede that valid and enjoyable discussion.

Rene:

I know the problem...i`m 29 and the most gamers are Teenie Powerplayers (DAS or Shadowrun). and the gamers in our age are...freaks.
They think a game namend CONAN is infantile and the only serious game stuff for people over 25 is the White wolf material.

And I hope we wiil not have to pay too much for the Replacement Map...

Teutonic said:
And I hope we wiil not have to pay too much for the Replacement Map...

Hi guys,

We are just getting this printed - and you won't have to pay a penny for it. . .

Matt, will the new map be shipping with product that hasn't yet shipped to retailers or will everyone who buys the boxed set new still have to send in for the new map?

Steve Conan Trustrum said:
slaughterj said:
My very simple point is those maps are crap, sure, to each their own, but come on, you're worrying about this WAY too much! Raving looney, whatever :roll: Lighten up! And get off the crack! :lol:
You really might want to watch it with the insults -- If you can't argue your point without insulting people, whether you think their offense to your words is them "worrying WAY too much" or not, perhaps you should keep your fingers from your keyboard until you learn how to do so.

People come here to discuss a game they enjoy, not to have some joker insult them and add nothing more useful to the discourse than "my taste is #1, all others are #1000 and on crack." Your unnecessarily belligerent attitude serves nothing but to annoy others and impede that valid and enjoyable discussion.

What's insulting is someone not able to lighten up! I'm not insulting anyone, just joking around, wow, you need to get laid!

slaughterj said:
What's insulting is someone not able to lighten up! I'm not insulting anyone, just joking around, wow, you need to get laid!
So much for giving you the benefit of the doubt. Oh well ...

On topic, has it been stated who is doing the map and I've missed it?

This is good news.

I'd love to see, and get a copy of, this improved/replacement map when it is released. Having bought the Shadizar boxed set recently, I found the maps were definately not the highlight in what was otherwise a fairly reasonable and useful source for portraying 'the city of Wickedness'.

slaughterj said:
Steve Conan Trustrum said:
slaughterj said:

OK, guys. Time to chill just a tad. Slaughterj, a public forum like this probably isn't the best place to be handing out sexual advice so if you could remember that not everybody is as forthright as you that would help matters. Let's all remember that this is public, so what you say is not between two people.

I thank you all.

Back