Amazon dropped RQii ?

tburke0

Mongoose
The books in my cart were removed the other day, with a message that "Amazon no longer stocks these items. They may be available from resellers in the marketplace..." This was for RuneQuest II, the GM Screen and (preorder) Monster Colosseum. Other Mongoose pubs are there, so what gives?

Thx,
Tom

From what I heard on RPGnet, Amazon had a glitch in their system with all items from a certain distributor. (Diamond something maybe) From what I understand it is a temporary thing till they fix the problem. It affected a lot of RPGs and comic books.

Almost three friggin months and my FLGS still does not get my RQ2, so I cancel my order the other day and jump on to Amazon...

Methinks it was just not meant to be.

:(

Rurik said:
Almost three friggin months and my FLGS still does not get my RQ2, so I cancel my order the other day and jump on to Amazon...

Don't give up. It's worth getting.

Kravell said:
Rurik said:

Not to worry - Amazon has it in stock again. Ordering.

:D

Rurik said:
Kravell said:
Rurik said:

Not to worry - Amazon has it in stock again. Ordering.

:D

Yep, looks like they have it sorted...

Apparently, I missed out on the glitch-sale that got great deals for some and $25 apologies for others. I should spend more time on the internet... :)

Back