Age of Treason - Updated Preview and map for download

Richard said:
I'd second the call for any notes on integrating AoT with Thieves World. It's a great setting and I've set it beside the old Runequest Questworld/Gateway setting in the past so any thoughts/notes would be appreciated. Cheers.

Apologoes for the necro - but for Richard and Fiddler, who raised the question about Thieves' World (thus proving their grognardist leanings) - I just posted some thoughts on this to the Age of Treason blog, here

http://draconianpress.net/ageoftreason/

I enjoyed perusing my 30 year old copy of the Chaosium boxed set again and having a little think about how I used it then and how I would use it now!

Dammit - now I'm going to have to dig out my copy and take another look.

As an aside - it would be great to see an urban sourcebook for Age of Treason someday!

Prime_Evil said:
As an aside - it would be great to see an urban sourcebook for Age of Treason someday!

As it happens, more than a third of the forthcoming Iron Companion book is just that - and Sorandib is the city explored. Look out for it March/April.

Simulacrum said:
As it happens, more than a third of the forthcoming Iron Companion book is just that - and Sorandib is the city explored. Look out for it March/April.

Awesome - looking forward to that!

Back