[Xoth.Net Publishing] Land of the Silver Lotus, new sword and sorcery adventure module

The King said:
Supplement Four said:
The King said:
I was already interested by Spider-God's Bride but it was not easily available in conventional shops, even those with mail-orders.

Lulu's printed stuff is top notch. I'm very happy with them.
Do you still play often?

We're on hiatus right now for the holidays, but I've got a campaign going set in Argos. Three players. A Soldier. A Pirate. And a Thief.

Land of the Silver Lotus just arrived in my mailbox. I haven't had time to look through it yet, but from just flipping the pages, I know that I will be pleased. I haven't been disappointed with any of Thulsa's stuff.

I am disappointed in Lulu and how it was shipped. It came in a bubble envelope, so my module is a bit crinkled and beat up from handling in the mail. It really irritates me when things like this do not arrive in brand new condition.

I see on the last page that Thulsa has another adventure coming out called Secrets of Zadj. I'm sure I'll get that one, too.

Supplement Four said:
I am disappointed in Lulu and how it was shipped. It came in a bubble envelope, so my module is a bit crinkled and beat up from handling in the mail. It really irritates me when things like this do not arrive in brand new condition.
Can't you get a replacement? With amazon, you open a claim and they send you a new book while you return the damaged book at their charge.

Back