Would Oleb trust him?

JMISBEST

Mongoose
A Dream I had Christmas Eve has me wondering this. Would Oleb trust A Pc who is A Earl and he knows would never betray him/Oleb unless forced to via A Psionic, but has sufficient popularity in The Kingdom as A Whole and on The Floating Palace in general to ensure that should The Drinax Royal Family die out in The Pc Earl's life-time that The Pc Earl will become The Founding King of A New Drinax Royal Family

I'm pretty sure you've asked this bizarrely specific question before.

In fact, you ask so many questions that either you're inventing hypotheticals for some reason best known to yourself or you're trying to play the game in a way you aren't equipped to handle.

How about a more modest game, with some guys in a free trader, just, you know, doing stuff?

M J Dougherty said:
I'm pretty sure you've asked this bizarrely specific question before.

In fact, you ask so many questions that either you're inventing hypotheticals for some reason best known to yourself or you're trying to play the game in a way you aren't equipped to handle.

How about a more modest game, with some guys in a free trader, just, you know, doing stuff?

Its a question based on A Traveller Dream I had and not from A Drinax Type Traveller Campaign and wanted peoples opinion on what you think Oleb would do if it happened in A Campaign rather then A Dream

Back