What wage rank would the leader have?

JMISBEST

Mongoose
My Players are thinking about recruiting A Ex Tobian Colonel to lead The Branch of The Drinax Armed Forces that is the New, improved and Modernized Royal Guard of King Oleb but I and they want suggestions for his monthly wage. What wage rank would you suggest they get Oleb to give his personal Guards Leader have?. Here's all I think you'll need to know

In The Tobian Armed Forces he rose to be A Social Scale 12 Very Senior Colonel, that's despite his family being only very low(Social Scale 10), Nobility. He served for 44 years or 11 terms, reached Rank 6 Officer and Rank 4 NCO, has been given free Anagthics by his family, is aged 74 years old, but a physical age of 40

His skills and their DM’s are +5 in Leadership, +3 in both Tactics -Regular Army and Tactics -Guerrilla Warfare, +2 in Melee -Blade and +1 each in Admin, Energy Weapons -Pistols and Rifles, Heavy Weapons -Explosive, Language -Aslan, Medic and Tactics -Special Forces

His new Rank and Social Scale will be Very Senior(Social Scale 14) Brigadier leading A Force of no less 1,895 Light Marines, 1,603 Medium Riflemen, 320 Very Heavy Veteran Scouts, 28 Medium Tanks each with 3 crew, 28 Light Aircraft each with 1 crew, 5 Medium Artillery Pieces each with 3 crew and a assortment of 728 assorted none combat Civilian Helpers

So what wage would you suggest they get Oleb to give his personal Guards Leader have?. I've listed all that I think you'll need to know

Ooops sorry got my notes wrong and the force I originally listed was The Elite Part of Crown Princess Rao, not Oleb, Here's the guys actual force. Do you think its a good enough pay for his rank, skills and number of troops that's his permanent command that if the need's great enough can raise to more then triple this

He leads 1 23rd of the permanent members of King Olebs Personal Guard, Which is A Army of 2,103 Light Marines, 1,781 Medium Riflemen, 356 Very Heavy Veteran Scouts, 32 Medium Tanks each with 3 crew, 32 light Aircraft each with 1 crew, 8 Medium Artillery Pieces each with 3 crew and a assortment of 816 assorted none combat Civilian Helpers. But it does me well over Cr 38 million a month

On Tobia he was born A Social Scale 10 Minor Noble, but by his own abilities and with no help from his family became A Social Scale 12 Very Senior Colonel who served 11 terms and reached Rank 6 Officer/Rank 6 NCO. But on Drinax he is A Social Scale 14 Very Senior Brigadier getting a guaranteed minimum of Cr 1,708,400 a month

His skills and their DM’s are no less then +5 in Leadership, +3 in both Tactics -Regular Army and Tactics -Guerrilla Warfare, +2 in Melee -Blade and +1 each in Admin, Energy Weapons -Pistols and Rifles, Heavy Weapons -Explosive, Language -Aslan, Medic and Tactics -Special Forces

Back