Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One of the League of Non-Aligned Worlds

• Dilgar Imperium

• Raiders

• Total voters
As the question says really, thought it would be interesting to see just how popular the various fleets are

If you had to pick just one fleet (or maybe that's all you play?) which fleet is the one you like the most and why?
Is it aesthetics, gameplay, background?

I'll start the ball rolling by saying that although I really like the EA and Vorlons my favourite has to be the Centauri.
Mostly due to the aesthetics of the ships but also the fantastic characters on the show.
Game wise I've actually never been truly happy with them, they never seem to fit how they were on screen in my eyes.

Well I like Abbai and Drazi but my favourite have got to be the Narn, due to the fact the ships look great and plus G'kar was awesome on the show and really made me feel for the Narn's, plus the way they banded with Sheridan on B5 was great, the Narn rock!! Long live the Kha'Ri and the regime!! 8) :D

Currently still favouring the Drazi, but I am beginning to like the Dilgar (still to fight a major battle with them, but this Friday should see Dilgar vs. Centauri Space Superiority 5-point War...

Wulf

Well I've got Minbari although they were always the boring space-elves on the show. Their ships kick serious butt of all the younger races on the show, hope they do in the game as well!!!

I went with EA - sheer variety in ship choice, great looking minis and very fun to paint due to the variety. You get to add decals too.

Runner up is the Minbari fleet; good looking ships and tough to play against. Not as fun to paint since they all look the same though.

I voted ISA. Love the design of the whitestars and Victory class. There playability was also a factor and the "hey i want to be the good guys desire!". :wink:
It was a difficult choice, with Narn a very close second. I always have a place in my heart for the weak,oppressed Narns as they fight for survival. 8)

Burger said:
Well I've got Minbari although they were always the boring space-elves on the show. Their ships kick serious butt of all the younger races on the show, hope they do in the game as well!!!

Burger,

your figures are sooooo well painted, who was your mentor :p

Drazi are my favorite based on ship looks (minus the damned Stormfalcon. I mean for god's sake give us a real bee butt. And lets not get into the backwards wings), Abbai based on the fluff ( gotta love the dreamers ), Vree based on weapon ( shredders just looked so cool!) plus they are grays for gods sake, how can you not love the grays and Vorlons for great one liners...plus that whole I'm a squid/cthulu, no wait I'm an angel thingie...and they made a Lita bomb...I mean who doesn't want a Lita doomsday telepath...she's cute, powerful and not terribly stable....the perfect woman...

Okay, this post has gone just a tad ADD....go with League as it covers three outta four...crap, forgot EA...the Hyperion is just so iconic...grrr

Sean

Burger said:
reaverman said:
Burger,

your figures are sooooo well painted, who was your mentor :p
Don't tell me that you taught me wrong, as a joke???

Hmm, chicken go cluck-cluck, cow go moo. Piggy go oink-oink, how bout you? Wanna be an animal just like you.

Back